Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm done dating white women. Damn!

hahahah this thread is retarded...
i wouldnt date a white or a black,think there both disgusting... only option for me is some kind of spanish / italian ..either or

It is my understanding (though I've never dated ANY women) that black women, asians, phillipinas, latinas, italians do NOT mess around... meaning, you do not fuck with them (the way many dudes like to) or they will straight up cut your dick off and jam it down your throat.

I've been told by men who have dated women of many ethnicities that white women tend to tolerate more bullshit.

:whatever:

It is my understanding (though I've never dated ANY women) that black women, asians, phillipinas, latinas, italians do NOT mess around... meaning, you do not fuck with them (the way many dudes like to) or they will straight up cut your dick off and jam it down your throat.

I've been told by men who have dated women of many ethnicities that white women tend to tolerate more bullshit.

Except you :qt:

:lmao:

I used to be a total dishrag back in the day... Not anymore.:biggrin:

It's really sorta funny when you consider that my husband is a TOTAL alpha male - everything about him screams alpha. But as soon as I go to get up, or enter the room, call on the phone, etc... his voice softens, he jumps up and says, "You ready to go dear?" Or "Yes dear".... It truly is funny.

lol I was about to say the same thing.

Old Grumps balls are sitting on a shelf in a jar in BM's living room.

rasputin-cock.jpg

Is it because they wouldn't do it to you? Meaning bullshit.

Is it because they wouldn't do it to you? Meaning bullshit.

Men have a much different brand of bullshit then women do.

As I said, I've never dated women so I can only go by what men tell me. But based on what I DO KNOW about women (yes, I have a vagina too) there is NO WAY I could be in a relationship with one. Women are far too complicated.

Top Bottom