Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm done dating white women. Damn!

bigtravis

I'm serious. I have dated three black women and probably god knows how many white women and every single damn white woman I have dated ended up being just straight up lyin ass ho's.
I'm white but it's sista's from now on. They don't seem so fuckin spoiled and everything. Oh. But I'm doin this for the boody too.

more white wimmenz for me.

Also, in my line of work that's all I see come in the office is white guys cryin how there girlfriends and wives are pullin on some other guys log. You never see brothers coming in.

So many things wrong with this post. Where to start. My initial though on the matter is maybe, or hell. More then likley, you dont know how to work it. HAHA maybe you should spend less time pumping iron and learn how to pump something else. Maybe you should start a newbie thread on proper form and technique. Ill be happy to give you some pointers. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many things wrong with this post. Where to start. My initial though on the matter is maybe, or hell. More then likley, you dont know how to work it. HAHA maybe you should spend less time pumping iron and learn how to pump something else. Maybe you should start a newbie thread on proper form and technique. Ill be happy to give you some pointers. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool! How bout teaching me the proper way to perform oral sex?
Just pretend my sack is a very used vagina. I appreciate that Mr. Lipton

Cool! How bout teaching me the proper way to perform oral sex?
Just pretend my sack is a very used vagina. I appreciate that Mr. Lipton
LMFAO! Im starting to get a clearer picture as to what the problem is Travis. I myself don’t know too many females that are comfortable with there man soliciting homosexual acts over the internet. Maybe you need some couch time? I can recommend a therapist. Perhaps there is a family member you can talk to? A close friend? Either way, you wanting man lips on your cock and balls just creeps me out. Im not hating, live your life. Its cool if your back gate swings both ways. Just chill with the pet names sweetheart.

Top Bottom