Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I’m doing a Blast and cruise so live with it

Wait... you normally advice ppl use 1000mg tren and whatnot. Why not this guy?

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

bro if a person a real man i tell them use tren

not all people real men, some should man up first and do sports trt.

nothing ashame of. i bang one dudes wife and nut on her tits in front of him, he like it. for him i never rec tren lol.

This is not pointed at you, you seem to be one of the rather reasonable in here.
But do you ever wonder why some ppl feel the need to go off with a rather aggressive approach when posting here?

bro who being aggressive? i type of guy who will punch dude in mouth 1 minute then next have them on knees in front of me. that kind of perseon me and mobster is. that how we do things in texas

not aggresssive, but that life in dirty south

bro who being aggressive? i type of guy who will punch dude in mouth 1 minute then next have them on knees in front of me. that kind of perseon me and mobster is. that how we do things in texas

not aggresssive, but that life in dirty south
Wtf are you even on about?

I'm referring to the OPs original post "....live with it", why someone feel they need to cover themselves in their first post - cause they know "someone" gonna give them a bullshit lecture.

bro if a person a real man i tell them use tren

not all people real men, some should man up first and do sports trt.

nothing ashame of. i bang one dudes wife and nut on her tits in front of him, he like it. for him i never rec tren lol.
I couldn't care less about how badass you somehow think you are with your bullshit.
I like my tren, and think these 150mg test and 200mg deca-cycles ppl advice in here are just hypocrites. I bet very few actually run these silly dosages.
However... Recommending 1000mg tren and whatnot to people you have no idea about is stupidity.

Appreciate a response though, that seems rather rare in here.

This is not pointed at you, you seem to be one of the rather reasonable in here.
But do you ever wonder why some ppl feel the need to go off with a rather aggressive approach when posting here?

Think about the OP's post. It's a 'here's what I'm gonna do' and how we need to 'live with it'.

And you mention some people. The vast majority don't have his approach and get proper replies.

Now consider how you yourself would reply if either of us took the same approach in person as opposed to online.

See how I replied to you above. I'd reply that way in person. If a random approached me in the gym with a 'I'm gonna be silly and you gotta live with it' my reply would be along the same lines.

Let's be honest. His approach, thought process and cycle is idiotic.

Finally I'm not gonna be one person online and another in real life. It's why I can post as 'Mobster' for 30+ years online and people know it's me.

Think about the OP's post. It's a 'here's what I'm gonna do' and how we need to 'live with it'.

And you mention some people. The vast majority don't have his approach and get proper replies.

Now consider how you yourself would reply if either of us took the same approach in person as opposed to online.

See how I replied to you above. I'd reply that way in person. If a random approached me in the gym with a 'I'm gonna be silly and you gotta live with it' my reply would be along the same lines.

Let's be honest. His approach, thought process and cycle is idiotic.

Finally I'm not gonna be one person online and another in real life. It's why I can post as 'Mobster' for 30+ years online and people know it's me.
I have nothing against your response, nor do I disagree with your thoughts on this persons thought process and cycle.
What I'm trying to address is why some ppl feel the need to tackle the the shit they gonna get before even posting.
A big portion of the posts also gets a lecture with a shitty attitude to make them feel stupid, or a "Cool story..." from prominent persons in here when they just wanna share their cycle and might just be looking for input.
I responded to you because I consider you mature, experienced and reasonable.

I hear you can go to Canada and they will assist you with your suicide and it will be a lot less painful. I mean I don't know what else you are thinking will come of this? You come on here making your declaration of a plan without asking a single question like the plea for help someone trying to commit suicide would do. Have a good one! :)

Top Bottom