Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm BACKK!!!

chilledandy

Word up homies

Its been two years since I last logged onto this site and it's good to see somethings never change (guys to afraid to stick a pin in their ass!). On the other hand, a lot has. What's with all the PHs?

For anyone who doesn't remember I used to be on here a lot for maybe 3 years or so. I've used gear on and off for 11 years now, never had any issues. Used IP when they where the rave, then BD, then home brew.

Now I'm moving to New York for a while so wanted to get re-acquainted. Anyone State side who trains in NYC or can help a brother out PM me. Like I said, it's been a while.

Word up homies

Its been two years since I last logged onto this site and it's good to see somethings never change (guys to afraid to stick a pin in their ass!). On the other hand, a lot has. What's with all the PHs?

For anyone who doesn't remember I used to be on here a lot for maybe 3 years or so. I've used gear on and off for 11 years now, never had any issues. Used IP when they where the rave, then BD, then home brew.

Now I'm moving to New York for a while so wanted to get re-acquainted. Anyone State side who trains in NYC or can help a brother out PM me. Like I said, it's been a while.
3 years and 155 posts?

Bev Francis gym on Long Island is cool.

Buy some NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM products and let me know what you get

hmm some of the rules might have changed a bit and it would be a good idea to brush up on them.

Top Bottom