Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm a virgin.

So what if he's a virgin??? Good for him and I do respect him more.
We live in fuck it up society. We live by obeying our evil desire. So when some one does a wrong thing it is OK, but when doing a right thing we start making fun of!!!
170 years a go most if not the majority of people from all over the globe are virgin until they got married.
So because the society to day has been fuck it up and the 12 or 13 years old KID become a fucking mom or dad that is OK.
You till me.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EliteFitness

Who the fuck are you?

We all are IMMIGRANTS in this grate country include you. Some immigrate yesterday and some immigrate 100 years ago.
The native American are the people of this country.
This country has been found by immigrant.
The founder father of this country is a immigrant.

So what if my English is not perfect. At least I do speak 3 more languages and that help me to know more people and made me an open mind person.

So what if my English is not perfect. At least I served this county for more then 13 years!

So what if my English is not perfect. At least I do have a grate job making over $113 grand a year (sorry no offence ).

So what if my English is not perfect. At least we are all the children of mother earth.
Please grow up and treat people the way you want to me treated

Who the fuck am I?
I'm just a normal person whom my mother give berth to me the way your mother give birth to you.

We all are IMMIGRANTS in this grate country include you. Some immigrate yesterday and some immigrate 100 years ago.
The native American are the people of this country.
This country has been found by immigrant.
The founder father of this country is a immigrant.

So what if my English is not perfect. At least I do speak 3 more languages and that help me to know more people and made me an open mind person.

So what if my English is not perfect. At least I served this county for more then 13 years!

So what if my English is not perfect. At least I do have a grate job making over $113 grand a year (sorry no offence ).

So what if my English is not perfect. At least we are all the children of mother earth.
Please grow up and treat people the way you want to me treated

Who the fuck am I?
I'm just a normal person whom my mother give berth to me the way your mother give birth to you.

pssssst...you're getting fucked with because you're a newbie...don't take it too seriously...this concludes your ef community service announcement...you may now return to butchering the english language.

oh and, thank you for your service, n00b.

When you don't give any attention to a barking Dog. What will happen? He will keep fucking barking till he give it up!
make fucking sense.
Peace out

When you don't give any attention to a barking Dog. What will happen? He will keep fucking barking till he give it up!
make fucking sense.
Peace out

not even a little bit...but that's ok...that's pretty common around here...this is the island of misfit toys...enjoy your stay.

I don't know if the "good old days" were any better. When 14 year old girls were forced into pre-arranged marriages. Sure they were virgins; so what?

I don't know if the "good old days" were any better. When 14 year old girls were forced into pre-arranged marriages. Sure they were virgins; so what?

yeah... I love to hear old people say "In our day, people got married before doing those things"

Yes, in your day, people got married at 16 and died at 58. Things have changed a little bit.

In the biblical day, death was more like 40. They got married as soon as they started to bleed.

Wootoom 4:12

Thou shalt not Dink

Top Bottom