Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm a virgin.

dabuffguy

EXECUTIVE KARMA THIEF
EF VIP
No vagina for me until I get married.

Discuss.

I actually have some respect for you for this, mainly for sticking to your guns.

My question is, what's different about joosing? Sin is sin, right?

I actually have some respect for you for this, mainly for sticking to your guns.

My question is, what's different about joosing? Sin is sin, right?

Everyone sins, sure.

We all rationalize why we do things we know we shouldn't.

All sin is not equal.

Obviously, killing someone is more serious than stealing a pack of gum.

It's easy to make restitution for theft. You give it back or pay for it.

You can't bring somebody back from the dead.

Anyways, in the LDS temple, I made a vow to God specifically to keep the law of chastity, which means no sex outside of marriage. I promised to do it, so I'm keeping that promise.

Just be a BYU virgin and bang chicks in the ass. It obviously applies to a very small % of the wimmins there, but that was something I didn't expect to come across with that whole scenario.

'Course this was way back when I moved out here in '97-'98, but I found it really odd.

I respect you sticking to your guns, BTW. It wouldn't be easy for you to find a one night stand willing to wear a welding mask while fucking you so she wouldn't be blinded by your lack of pigment, so I guess it's 6's.

Everyone sins, sure.

We all rationalize why we do things we know we shouldn't.

All sin is not equal.

Obviously, killing someone is more serious than stealing a pack of gum.

It's easy to make restitution for theft. You give it back or pay for it.

You can't bring somebody back from the dead.

Anyways, in the LDS temple, I made a vow to God specifically to keep the law of chastity, which means no sex outside of marriage. I promised to do it, so I'm keeping that promise.

My understanding of the Bible's take on sin, outside of blasphemy, is that all sin is as bad as the next.

Not being a hater, and obviously I'm a sinner (and jo0ser) I just never got around to asking what your opinion was.

My understanding of the Bible's take on sin, outside of blasphemy, is that all sin is as bad as the next.

Not being a hater, and obviously I'm a sinner (and jo0ser) I just never got around to asking what your opinion was.

You're goddamn right.

I live in UT and I've met gay Mormons that live very moral lives but will flip out if you use the jeebusgod's name in vain. That, over use of hairspray, and bad tipping seem to be key parts of mormon culture.

You're goddamn right.

I live in UT and I've met gay Mormons that live very moral lives but will flip out if you use the jeebusgod's name in vain. That, over use of hairspray, and bad tipping seem to be key parts of mormon culture.

In East Texas, they're all attorneys and have HUGE families of insanely talented kids who can all sing, dance, play multiple instruments, make 4.0's and excel in multiple.sports.

It's fkn annoying as all hell....

Top Bottom