Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm a virgin.

Actually all sin is equal in Gods eyes. No matter if its killing or stealing something worth 1 cent. Since when do you get to choose the heigh archy of sin. The bible says sin is sin, period. But luckily for us there's forgiveness

Sent from my Nexus S using EliteFitness

Who the fuck do you think you are?

Rodney 1:2-3

Everyone says that looks don't matter, age doesn't matter, money doesn't matter. But I never met a girl yet who has fallen in love with an old ugly man who's broke.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Rodney 1:2-3

Everyone says that looks don't matter, age doesn't matter, money doesn't matter. But I never met a girl yet who has fallen in love with an old ugly man who's broke.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Pick any two lol

So what if he's a virgin??? Good for him and I do respect him more.
We live in fuck it up society. We live by obeying our evil desire. So when some one does a wrong thing it is OK, but when doing a right thing we start making fun of!!!
170 years a go most if not the majority of people from all over the globe are virgin until they got married.
So because the society to day has been fuck it up and the 12 or 13 years old KID become a fucking mom or dad that is OK.
You till me.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EliteFitness

So what if he's a virgin??? Good for him and I do respect him more.
We live in fuck it up society. We live by obeying our evil desire. So when some one does a wrong thing it is OK, but when doing a right thing we start making fun of!!!
170 years a go most if not the majority of people from all over the globe are virgin until they got married.
So because the society to day has been fuck it up and the 12 or 13 years old KID become a fucking mom or dad that is OK.
You till me.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EliteFitness

your english/spelling/diction/etc. suck, noob-ass-noob...

Top Bottom