Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm a virgin.

I don't really train bro, its not that serious, I 'workout'. Im in perfect health and don't really workout for health reason anymore. Its almost all purely for vanity's sake now. I'd probably keep working out just to please bf or future hubby if I ever get married. is this an acceptable sin for the greater good?

Idk

Robberonomy 4:24

Thou shall administer roids and HGH for open heart surgery recovery.

Everyone sins, sure.

We all rationalize why we do things we know we shouldn't.

All sin is not equal.

Obviously, killing someone is more serious than stealing a pack of gum.

Actually all sin is equal in Gods eyes. No matter if its killing or stealing something worth 1 cent. Since when do you get to choose the heigh archy of sin. The bible says sin is sin, period. But luckily for us there's forgiveness

Sent from my Nexus S using EliteFitness

STFU God doesn't care if you workout and juice it's only illegal because a group of fat old men say its bad I don't see anything about it in the commandments

As I just pointed out in scripture, the bible says working out is good... And I never said it shouldn't be legal.

Actually all sin is equal in Gods eyes. No matter if its killing or stealing something worth 1 cent. Since when do you get to choose the heigh archy of sin. The bible says sin is sin, period. But luckily for us there's forgiveness

Sent from my Nexus S using EliteFitness

Not all people deserve forgiveness and some dude in robes shouldn't have the power to tell you that its okay you committed horrible acts.

And honestly as some of these robed men of god have shown how sick they can be, why would you think they are the purest lot out there?

Top Bottom