Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm 173lbs and I wanan hit 180 rly quick

tehkevroy

I'm 173lbs and I wanan hit 180 rly quick im lifting like crazy doing 5x5

Reason I wanna hit 180 its i did a bet with my buddy hahaha anyone has idea

Kinda gay but if I can get to it im winiing 50 bucks.

I have till 25th december !!

doing 5x5 intermediate with
saturday:BB curl 3x8
SkullCrusher 3x8
Front Raise 2x8
Lateral Raise 2x8
Jump Shrugs 3x8
Chin Pulldown 3x8
Rear delts db 2x8

Hah, sounds like me - I started 5x5 at 172 working to get to 190, and i'm there after 6 weeks, eat like mad man, no cardio, just eat eat eat and follow your program. 5x5 can work wonders, work your legs extra hard too, get that testosterone pumpin!

ps. dont shave, it'll help the weight :)))

You don't gain weight from working out.

You gain weight from eating, and eating alone. There's only one way to win your bet, and that is to put food into your stomach.

Bretmj1 said:
Hah, sounds like me - I started 5x5 at 172 working to get to 190, and i'm there after 6 weeks, eat like mad man, no cardio, just eat eat eat and follow your program. 5x5 can work wonders, work your legs extra hard too, get that testosterone pumpin!

ps. dont shave, it'll help the weight :)))
or shit for that matter.

but seriously, eat like a freaking mad man. don't even bother keeping it clean... pig out on shit till the 25th. force feed yourself till you want to puke then eat some more.

no cardio!

and yea a gallon of whole milk ED will do you good! ;)

carb loading....late night snacks....lots of rice and pasta....it will be mostly water + fat and little muscle since you have till the 25th....but you can make it easily....i went up 10 kgs in 2 weeks....

[B24] said:
8 hours cardio while forcing myself to vomit made me gain weight like crazy. i could see it in the mirror. my scales said i was losing it..must have been broken. and everybody tells me i have a disorder, ROFLOL, silly bastards.

yayyyyyyyy im carb cycling, its high carb today, i get to use toothpaste!!!!1!!!1

cheee choo retard? ;[ <3 u !

Top Bottom