Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for supplement advice

Panda40

1/18/15 (Sunday)

December 16th was my first day back to the gym after an almost 3 month hiatus. During that time I also did a 37 day water fast (October 18 to November 24). Right around that time I started re-feeding and I discovered elitefitness.com/forum and Dylan Gemelli videos. Since then, I've made a couple purchases from N2bm.com and sarms1.com. I've also had a few pleasant email and online exchanges with D.G. (I call him Doc cuz he's given me a couple "prescriptions" to help me make progress.)
I returned to the gym December 16 as weak as a kitten. I think I could lift 30 to 35% of my previous "working set" weight. I didn't fast for weight loss but I lost about 60 lbs (from 295 to 243). While that might sound good at first glance, some of that weight lost was muscle and with it, a LOT of strength. I've found that, in my case, it's easy to lose weight. I just have to stop eating. I can lose fat pretty quickly but I also gain it back pretty quickly. Muscle, on the other hand, is different. I don't lose it as quickly as I thought and I definitely don't gain it back as quickly as I thought.

Long story, short... kinda:
I'm gonna log both my personal progress AND my research results. I've secured an ample amount of Oxandrovar, some HCGenerate, GW, MK, S4, and some LGD among other things. I'm working on aquiring some peptides in order to test the synergy between certain SARMS and peptides in vivo. So this log will be concurrently charting my progress in and out of the gym as well as results with research chemicals.
Doc G has given me some great advice but I hadn't given him my whole story. Perhaps his prescription would have been different had he known. So... full disclosure:
I'm a 50-something grandfather and my extremely energetic grandson lives with us. I have a fast-paced full time job at an electric utility and I'm averaging 50 hours/week. I have a hybrid position so I'm part semi supervisor, part worker bee. I'm currently about 270 lbs. I've been as high as 319 and as low as 237. I enjoy the feeling of being strong but I easily carry fat. I'd like to have a 35 inch waist instead of a 50 inch waist. However, I'd like to keep the 53 inch chest and the 20 inch arms (okay, almost 20"). I'm working on a fat loss diet but my challenge is to lose the fat while maintaining muscle. Right now, I'm pretty weak so I figure I can't lose much more strength anyway. This is why I'm going to do that research. I want to find something other than the obvious steroids that can help me achieve my goal. I also figure that with the right protocol and BPak's MI40-style training, I'd be well on my way toward achieving my goals. I'm posting a log for 2 reasons.
1: It will put a little "positive pressure" on me to help me stay on track, and
2: If anyone reading this has any good ideas or personal research results (good or bad) perhaps he'd be willing to share. That would not only help me but would help anyone else who happens to read this log.
I'm not trying to enter or win any contest or anything. I'm too old for that to happen anyway. Besides, posting regularly will be my BIGGEST challenge. The way my life is, that will be harder to do than a 500 lb Bench press. I've done it before but that was a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. I get limited "me time" so I must make myself a time management expert right quick.
I've been kind of keeping a log for about a month now and I have some pics. I keep my log on my phone so I'll keep doing that and just do a "copy-paste" as I go along. I'll start today with my current stats and go from there.
So let's see what happens.

Please tell me what SARM's and Peptides you are using now. I hope it is not some silly big list. With a 50 inch waist all you need for now is diet and exercise. Get out of the I want to keep my 20 inch arms mentality as that will stop you losing weight. Fact is you will lose many inches all over as you will lose a lot of fat if you follow this log through. Don't worry about getting smaller as it is needed. Worry about building some muscle after you have lost all the fat. Don't worry about strength either... just push it hard in the gym and that to keep the pace high so you burn more calories.

Top Bottom