Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'll never run another cycle without tren

SinisterUproar

With a clean diet and 5 Days In the gym it's amazing what this stuff does. Even after two months my muscles still aren't super hard but the fat I've lost, strength gain and overall physical changes is unbelievable. Love this stuff. Only down side is I get Tren cough almost every time I pin!

I remember thinking on my first run on Tren that I'd probably never be impressed with any another AAS I hadn't tried yet after using it.... thankfully both NP and Primo have proved me wrong since... Tren is the daddy no doubt, gains are incredible and I've found when training for mass on it the gains can be kept for the most part, having said that personally I wouldn't get carried away with it in terms of dosage duration or frequency, its one AAS that could really fuck you up if you abuse it....

I used to say that...and did it for a long time...... but then the acid reflux kicked in

I just finished my first cycle ever without tren. I went straight test. It was the most smooth and side-free cycle ever. Yeah, the gains and fat loss weren't that insane but I have this wonder peaceful feeling. Also, not pinning EOD was nice. I decided to take it easy my first cycle after recovering from shoulder surgery. I will be back on tren again this winter though to help my bulk cycle. Tren is still the most amazing single compound ever in my book though.

Why not just use tren enat or tren hex to avoid ED or EOD pinning?

Very good point. I want to try tren e this winter. I guess my reasoning was to have a shorter cycle because of the sides. I'm usually crawling the walls the last week of ace because I'm ready to be off. Mentally, not as much physically. Except the insane night sweats. Are the sides as strong on e or hex?

Very good point. I want to try tren e this winter. I guess my reasoning was to have a shorter cycle because of the sides. I'm usually crawling the walls the last week of ace because I'm ready to be off. Mentally, not as much physically. Except the insane night sweats. Are the sides as strong on e or hex?

I had night sweats for the first month but my sides are pretty non existent

Top Bottom