Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iggy wants to meatup. Should i dew it?

Austin or no

I haven't mapped my route yet. I'll have a 6 year old with me, so I probably won't be hitting too many exiting spots. He does want to go to Cadillac Ranch and spray paint on the cars. Where the fuck is that at?

Also would have to explain to the wife why im hanging out with a random 24 year old internet dude from ohio

and he will also have to explain to his friends why he's hanging out with a random internet dude from Texas dressed in a medieval suit of armor that has been painted to look like a leather jacket. :coffee:

and he will also have to explain to his friends why he's hanging out with a random internet dude from Texas dressed in a medieval suit of armor that has been painted to look like a leather jacket. :coffee:

if you looked at the pics im obviously not wearing Teh Jacket

I haven't mapped my route yet. I'll have a 6 year old with me, so I probably won't be hitting too many exiting spots. He does want to go to Cadillac Ranch and spray paint on the cars. Where the fuck is that at?

Amarillo up north at the panhandle

I doubt you will be going through austin if youre going to OK, but possibly Amarillo

you gonna paint some of your famous dicks on those caddies?

Amarillo up north at the panhandle

I doubt you will be going through austin if youre going to OK, but possibly Amarillo

I flew into Austin and went to Pflugerville a couple years ago, but haven't been anywhere else in the state except for passing through on the 40. I'll probably be coming in on the 10, then heading back up north instead of taking the 40. It really depends on if there's anything worth showing my kid in AZ along the way.

I flew into Austin and went to Pflugerville a couple years ago, but haven't been anywhere else in the state except for passing through on the 40. I'll probably be coming in on the 10, then heading back up north instead of taking the 40. It really depends on if there's anything worth showing my kid in AZ along the way.

illegals

Top Bottom