Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF1lr3 and need2slin = awesome combo!

j_p

I have posted alot on the forums about how much I love the need2slin and also my love for igf1lr3, but never mentioned my thoughts on both of them. I think its a great stack for bulking and even nicer for cutting. last spring (and soon again) I ran only 3-4 need2slin a day and 40-60mcg igf1lr3 with my hrt dose of test and it was VERY nice! I ran the igf for about 8 weeks and the need2slin for about 12 (after 8 weeks i droped it to 2-3 caps *one with every bigger meal or higher carb meal*) Got a nice recomp effect and kept muscle and lost bf. If you have used one or both I highly rec trying out both at the same time.

I have been mentally messing with the concept of using N2slin in a pre workout protocol similar to what one would do with real slin.
heavy dose N2 slin pre workout, carbs and 20g aminos(or M.A.P. protein) pre workout then sipping on another Amino and carb drink intra workout. Also incorperating Nelson's new Power Pump supp as it looks like it would be a perfect addition.

Then the possibility of another N2slin dose inrta workout so it hits when your ready for PWO solid food.

I have not tried N2slin yet though.

Since you have run N2slin a bunch, how long does a dose take to begin to work? How long does the "effect" last?

What would taking one cap vs 2 or 3 at a time do?

No one seems to use it the way I am thinking so I havnt been able to get feedback.

I have been mentally messing with the concept of using N2slin in a pre workout protocol similar to what one would do with real slin.
heavy dose N2 slin pre workout, carbs and 20g aminos(or M.A.P. protein) pre workout then sipping on another Amino and carb drink intra workout. Also incorperating Nelson's new Power Pump supp as it looks like it would be a perfect addition.

Then the possibility of another N2slin dose inrta workout so it hits when your ready for PWO solid food.

I have not tried N2slin yet though.

Since you have run N2slin a bunch, how long does a dose take to begin to work? How long does the "effect" last?

What would taking one cap vs 2 or 3 at a time do?

No one seems to use it the way I am thinking so I havnt been able to get feedback.

Try replacing this concept with Gear bro... http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/d...y-system-nutrition-octane-booster-717921.html
read this ^^^ I think its going to be a much better option ..

I didnt think of gear bro. I was just kinda building of a protocol I had saved. Good idea. Any comments on N2slin dose times or dose size for this?

I was using the following and had a few friends doing this as well.

45 mins pre work out
40-80mcg IGF-DES
2 caps Need2slin
4 caps Gear
4 caps N2-Amp 1 scoop N2KTS

If this don't make you want to Kill shit nothing will.
:biggrin::biggrin:
I also have access to some pretty awesome shit I may share with everyone some day soon. :biggrin::biggrin:

Can ya share it with a FEW of us a little sooner? Like maybe....NOW? Lol j/k I know you'll bring a great product when it's ready. Do you find you get better results from IGF or from a GHRP peptide? Or are they totally different and used for different things at different times? OP's protocol looks interesting!

Can ya share it with a FEW of us a little sooner? Like maybe....NOW? Lol j/k I know you'll bring a great product when it's ready. Do you find you get better results from IGF or from a GHRP peptide? Or are they totally different and used for different things at different times? OP's protocol looks interesting!

completely different and can be used in conjunction with each other. Take the above protocol and add 100mcg GHRP-2 am and pm ..

I didnt think of gear bro. I was just kinda building of a protocol I had saved. Good idea. Any comments on N2slin dose times or dose size for this?

I rec 2 caps 3X a day. I found awesome pumps after about 1 week on the need2slin. I think dosing time depends on goals abit. for me i usually took it with my bigger meals, not a pre/post workout type of thing. let us know how it goes if you do this though!

Top Bottom