Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you were about to die and only one person on this board could save you, who's hands would you put your life into?

Re: If you were about to die and only one person on this board could save you, who's

jerkbox said:
you'd probably molest my dead body

I don't like fat guys :)

either biteme (that sumbitch ain't wrapped too tight) or stiletto (while they're checking out her canz i'll make my escape). . .

blueta2 said:
You have a lot of time on your hands today, but this is a cool question

I would have to say my boyfriend, but if he was not on EF, I would say Musclemom or Bikinimom. They are woman that would just KNOW what to do.

*blush*

I didn't realize that I was fronting so well! LOL I am truly flattered that you thought of me, but I think that MM would be the "bitch in charge". I would be a good go-fer though. :lmao:

And to answer the question, since my Old Grump IS here... of course it would be him. Hell, he has already been doing a pretty good job of saving my life every day for nearly a year. :heart:

BIKINIMOM said:
*blush*

I didn't realize that I was fronting so well! LOL I am truly flattered that you thought of me, but I think that MM would be the "bitch in charge". I would be a good go-fer though. :lmao:

And to answer the question, since my Old Grump IS here... of course it would be him. Hell, he has already been doing a pretty good job of saving my life every day for nearly a year. :heart:

Well when someone is in trouble, they would want to be with ppl who are not afraid to take charge. I somehow think you would be one of those ppl.

i would say lil aap because he wouldnt try to molest me(hed be making googoo eyes at the dr)

blueta2 said:
Well when someone is in trouble, they would want to be with ppl who are not afraid to take charge. I somehow think you would be one of those ppl.

You do have that part right. Given the proper chain of events - there is NO END to the shitstorm I would bring down to "fix it". :qt:

SoKlueles said:
i would say lil aap because he wouldnt try to molest me(hed be making googoo eyes at the dr)

Has anybody ever tried molesting you, boyfriends included?

I didn't think so.

;)

Top Bottom