Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you were about to die and only one person on this board could save you, who's hands would you put your life into?

Re: If you were about to die and only one person on this board could save you, who's

javaguru said:
Needto, I was IRR when I was grabbed....I was transferring between the reserve and the NG when a Colonel decided I was a necessary asset to activate. I turned 19 in the In Saudi....
I am sorry I ant realy tryin to put you down bro.I was just defending myself.I started out as a 92 golf but I was aksed to go airborn so I did.then I was asked to go r..i.p so I did then I went path finder then jungle then when I got to my unit I got my e.i.b and my life saver.it was almost 2 years before I saw my wife again when my training was over.I went to iraq and I served the best I could.I was not just the every day run of the mill cook that most people think in the army.I took every chance I got to become a solder just as much as a cook.I earned my respect just as much as the next guy.I was injured in the line of duty
and have posted picks of my purple heart.It gets me going when some one makes comments like my hole army carrier was in a kitchen cooking speg.no doubt I also wone some awards for my cooking skill when I was in but thats not all I did.

Re: If you were about to die and only one person on this board could save you, who's

javaguru said:
Borly, 13b ...18th airborne Corps..STFU. Make me an omelette...
you were 18th core artillery.lol you know that was going to be my brigade till I went rip and got resined to 173rd airborn.I had the patch on my arm in basic cannon with wings.

nefertiti said:
Scotsman...

resqguy...

Anyone who's spent time in the military...

Holy shit I just saw this.

I'm flattered.

Mountain Muscle- LOL yeah I'd at least get you drunk and make you laugh on your way out.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom