Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

If you could make out with Any EF member

?

  • stfubbq!

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • omgwtfbbq!

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • bbq?

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • omgwtfbbqlol!

    Votes: 2 40.0%

  • Total voters
    5
frisky to make chef jealous


or angel to watch needto get super drunk and cry about it on the forums all night


btw i wonder if they cum back ever
 
nerd.jpg
 
I kiss my mirror every morning and night. :kiss:
 
I been gettin pussy so often r/t I haven't had the desire to even think about it. However, if any of them are into getting fucked in the ass and having their tonsils glued together-that would be the 1.
 
She knows.
 
Dunk
 
Myself because I'm such a great lover.
 
Dunk said:
I bet the soap in your shower has short dark coarse curlies embedded in it. You firebush chicks kill me.


nah, smooth chick here!

and I use liquid soap bitch ;)
 
superqt4u2nv said:
GoldenD you guys got some mad sexual tension going on.

OOOHHH hell no!!!!!
The only tension I feel at times is when I want to wrap my hands around he throat and SQUEZZZZ.
:qt:
 
Covergrl80 said:
OOOHHH hell no!!!!!
The only tension I feel at times is when I want to wrap my hands around he throat and SQUEZZZZ.
:qt:
thats what she's talking about, sexual tension. its called Erotic Axphixiation.

-
 
Covergrl80 said:
OOOHHH hell no!!!!!
The only tension I feel at times is when I want to wrap my hands around he throat and SQUEZZZZ.
:qt:
:lmao: waiting for GoldenD's smart remark in 3, 2 .....







Oh yeah Dunk and Swole making out = hot I would pay to see that!
 
Nobody likes the rough looking guys anymore?

:)

B True
 
StickFigure said:
It's these fukking "Metro-sexuals" that are getting all the attention these days. Guys like Dunk and Swole.

lol...

I'm a far cry from a "Metro-Sexual"...

My wife loves it when I come home from the gym. Covered in dirt, sweat, Icy-Hot, and I look like I've been ran over by a large truck...twice. Isn't that the way that a man is supposed to look when he leaves the gym...like he just fought a war...

B True
 
superqt4u2nv said:
:lmao: waiting for GoldenD's smart remark in 3, 2 .....







Oh yeah Dunk and Swole making out = hot I would pay to see that!


Me too! Oh and we can sell the pics lol :Perk:
 
what the bloody vag?

lots of bitches who want the sawseege in this thread
 
Top Bottom