Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you are having trouble ordering from needtobuildmuscle.com and new face of NTBM

needtogetaas

You can now go to needtobuildmuscl.net and order our products from this site.

Soon when you go to needtobuildmuscle.com it will be directed to this site. Working on the redirect now.

But this will be the new face of NTBM hoping by the end of the day.

The old joomla crappy server and site will be no more by the end of the day... But for now I know people are having order problems on the needtobuildmuscle.com site. So please go to needtobuildmuscle.net and order the products from there.

the new site is not 100% complete but its already 5000 x faster,cleaner,and just all around better then the old site. As we all know our old site just did not do my products and service any justice. But the new site is a masterpiece in the making.

Go check it out and tell me what you think. Feel free to use this site to order until I get the .com domain to redirect :D

Re: If you are having trouble ordering from needtobuildmuscle.com and new face of NTB

awesome new site!!!

Re: If you are having trouble ordering from needtobuildmuscle.com and new face of NTB

Lookin good. :)
Too much animation in the banners I think but much much better then the old site. :D

Lookin good. :)
Too much animation in the banners I think but much much better then the old site. :D

O everyone has a complaint lololol....

Anyway if you try to go to needtobuildmuscle.com you will now see the new site is working. YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its very Pretty :)

I just went into the site and think it is awesome.

HUGE step up from the way it used to be. Much much faster as well. No more waiting for pages to load or items not being added to the cart..I am extremely pleased with this new site.

Seriously in the morning it would take me 1-2 hours just to get labels printed and items ready to be shipped. With this new site it feels like y'alls labels come out before I even click shipped..And you people thought the shipping could not get any faster than what it already is, lol!!

Go check it out and give us some feedback on what you think..

The web site looks great. Very organized and faster..

Top Bottom