Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If You Accidentley Have Sex With A Trannie, Are You Gay?

Satanic Goatslayer said:
I'd say that you are a lightweight and you'd be best suited to playing cribbage rather than drinking.

C'mon now, a drunk plea would just be an excuse.

Hold your liquor well, don't have sex with transexuals.

Actually that guy was a transvestite. Just a man dressed like a woman. A transexual is one who has had a sex change operation.

To answer the orginal question, no you are not gay if you "accidentally" have sex with a trannie. But my question is how in the world, even if you are drunk, stick your penis up a guy's ass, and you don't even know he's a guy until you're bumping nuts against each other? My god...that's what foreplay is for...to let you know what the other person is "working with."

Not only are you gay...

you are SHOW TUNE GAY!!!!
you are Gloria Estifan drag queen gay!!!
you are cornholio slurping up ssme gay!!!!
you are Pink Cadillac driving, Arms over the head dancing gay!!!

Now, come to think of it, when you were sucking his dick before you fucked him in the ass, you should have known it was a dude, dude. Gay? I don't know. Bi? Hell yes.

WODIN said:
Not only are you gay...

you are SHOW TUNE GAY!!!!
you are Gloria Estifan drag queen gay!!!
you are cornholio slurping up ssme gay!!!!
you are Pink Cadillac driving, Arms over the head dancing gay!!!

Now is that your typical variety SHOW TOON GAY, or your really sassy, and curiuosly atracctive, yet still male show toon ????gay:confused: :lmao:

Island son is right. If you finished, you are gay. If you got disgusted and wanted to kick the queer's ass, and then later thru up. You are not gay. This really happened to my friend's friend after a night of partying once. Man, I felt sorry for him. Can you imagine the sick feeling you would have. I think transexual or cross dressers should get the chair if they try and be with a straight guy.

Satanic Goatslayer said:
I'd say that you are a lightweight and you'd be best suited to playing cribbage rather than drinking.

C'mon now, a drunk plea would just be an excuse.

Hold your liquor well, don't have sex with transexuals.

Goddamn! You're getting dangerously close to sounding human.

FarBeyondDriven said:
Hypothetically, I would consider the person a queer. At some point before insertion there would have to be some clue. I think you would know if you were hitting an asshole instead of a vagina. A vagina is pre-lubed. What ever happened to feeling the tits. And surely they stuck their hands down this dude boxers and felt a set of hairy balls with a pole.

Yes, the person is a queer. And should damn sure drink only at home

hahahahahahaahahahahahahaahaha!!!!!

OMEGA said:
so let me get this straight, if you don't blow a load.......then your not gay correct???????

FEW!:)

Well in otherwords when you found out you should split or kill the fruitcake. Man, I don't know what I would do. Yuck!!!

Top Bottom