Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If someone walked up to you in the gym and asked if you were using roids...

If someone were to ask, how would you respond?

• Yes son, I am

Votes: 63 10.6%
  • No sir

Votes: 290 48.9%
  • Who are you? None of your business

Votes: 240 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends. I'd have to assess the purpose of their inquiry. Who knows they could be asking as they are seeking for personal use. I wouldn't immediately answer. Glad I found this place, definitely.
I'd have to give it much thought.

Last edited:
i would give them a resounding NO !!! then i would ask them " do you know the lord jesus christ as your lord and saviour?" then i would ask them if they are familiar with "amway" and proceed to tell them all the fine points of multilevel marketing.

Hahahaha, that's fucking awesome.

I would say yes but it's top secret. Im a DEA agent and we keep all the sauce we confiscate then split it up amongst the group.
Then I'd give the guy a tea bag :FRlol:

Novel idea: (Roll eyes first) Then say: "What? Don't you KNOW those are illegal???" Give em the damn, you're an idiot look, and carry on. :verygood:

Hmm..
I agree, a random walking up to you at the gym asking that question would be akward.. make them sound like a cop or something, lol.
I couldn't read through the whole thread cause its too damn long, but what about friends / family if they ask. Most of you just deny it?
I think I would just come clean.. I wouldn't care, lol. Unless they were a young kid.. Then I'd say Broccoli and Vitamins.

I would prob. say No I eat alot of Peanut Butter and I was stung by a bunch of bee's!!! Then I would ask them how much money do you have in your bank account?, Do you smoke pot or sniff cocaine?... any other personal question I could think of at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom