Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If any of you worked out, what protein supplement(s) would you use?

Does it even matter? I won't ask this question on the supplement board, and I'm banned from the HIV En Espanol board.

Don't need anything thuper-thpecial, just a good all-around powder that's good PWO as well, and not filled with sawdust. Price is key. No or minimal flavour preferred, as I'll just mix it in a fruit smoothie. :rainbow:

Good discount codes for some of the sponsor sites are always welcome.

Ntbm whey the best plain and simple!

2 grams of sugar
0 cholesterol
Plenty of bcaas

And the taste is unreplacable!

Allmax IsoFlex

Specifically, banana creme flavor...best tasting protein I've used...I've been through 3 consecutive 5-lb tubs and nowhere near sick of it...love it!

I'm leaning towards something like Protein Factory, because they have some inexpensive unflavoured options. All the crazy flavours out there may taste great, but I don't want the sweeteners.

I've bought from them years ago. My recollection is that they are reputable...true?

I'm leaning towards something like Protein Factory, because they have some inexpensive unflavoured options. All the crazy flavours out there may taste great, but I don't want the sweeteners.

I've bought from them years ago. My recollection is that they are reputable...true?
Wrong thread sorry

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom