Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If another couple asked you to have a foursome

Since I'm already talking way out of my comfort zone....when I started experimenting with this kind of stuff, I was at a time in my life where I had that "life is too short" motto and went out and crossed a few things off the fantasy list. I did it with someone I cared greatly about and it caused many issues. Ultimately ended our relationship. He is still in the lifestyle. I don't have many regrets in life but I do regret most of these experiences and wish I never had them. I NEVER thought I'd be someone to say that either. I'm a risk taker by nature and usually live in the moment. It changes you and it's one of those things I almost never talk about because it changes how people see you, too. Especially in the dating world. If a guy knows you have this in your background.....

And again....I'm talking about the specific swingers lifestyle...the clubs, the parties....that is very different than a private experience.

Damn I like you a lot. Don't regret that stuff. Like you said, life is too short. If it was meant to be it would have all worked out. In the end it happened for a reason. You say he continues with that lifestyle and you learned it's not for you. Life lesson learned and you've moved on.

Now as for bringing all that up when you're dating (not sure if you currently are) that's not exactly first date material, that's a conversation for say the evening of you guys saying "hey lets go ring shopping tomorrow". Then you let some of the skeletons out of the closet or maybe it's something you take to your grave and say I just want to forget about that time in my life and no one has to know.

Maybe I'm talking out of my ass now because I've never been through something like that, and don't think I want to now.

Top Bottom