Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ideal deca to test ratio?

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Is there an ideal ratio of deca to test when you are running both? 1 to 1? always more test than deca? Or does it matter as long as you are running minimal test when running deca?

I've got away with 600 deca 1000 test. 700 deca 1200 test.
I'd keep test alo higher then deca or you be getting laughed at about limp noodle.

Im thinking 300 test 200 deca for 12 weeks later this summer. dont want to do more than 500mg total roid intake per week since it basically is a first cycle since i havent touched gear in 9 years.

i would go with 500 test 300 deca. if you dont want to go over 500 then i would just use 500 mg of test per week. no need to mix low doses of different compounds cuz you wont see too much of their effects. just my opinion.

i would go with 500 test 300 deca. if you dont want to go over 500 then i would just use 500 mg of test per week. no need to mix low doses of different compounds cuz you wont see too much of their effects. just my opinion.

so youre saying there is a minimum threshold for any one roid that is taken to show any noticeable effect? I know that 300mg test and 200mg deca wont have the same effect as 500mg test, but there still should be a good gain due to the synergy right? its still 500mg of total intake but should have less bloat/estrogenic effect.

so youre saying there is a minimum threshold for any one roid that is taken to show any noticeable effect? I know that 300mg test and 200mg deca wont have the same effect as 500mg test, but there still should be a good gain due to the synergy right? its still 500mg of total intake but should have less bloat/estrogenic effect.

it depends what your goals are. for me , if you are going to limit yourself to a certain dose like 500mg a week, i dont see any point in splitting it between 2 compounds. its like im going to run 100 mg of test, 100 mg of deca, 100mg of tren, 100mg of primo, and 100 mg of eq in 1 cycle. pointless. like i said, JUST MY OPINION.

I don't usually go that high, but I always keep test higher than deca to prevent limp noodle. 500/400 is the minimum... usually it's 500/300 or 600/400. Can't use too much deca b/c I'm sensitive to it.

Im thinking 300 test 200 deca for 12 weeks later this summer. dont want to do more than 500mg total roid intake per week since it basically is a first cycle since i havent touched gear in 9 years.

superdave how tall are you and what is your weight?

I Can give you a better opinion if i know this.
RADAR

Is there an ideal ratio of deca to test when you are running both? 1 to 1? always more test than deca? Or does it matter as long as you are running minimal test when running deca?

With DECA we have always used the 2mg per pound of bodyweight rule of thumb.

Top Bottom