Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IcePrincess Journal

iceprincess said:
Yes, I started a new program this week and I am SUPER excited about it. My husband and I just got finished with madcow's DF5x5, and now we are starting Waterbury's ABBH1 from T-nation. (for more info:http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459341) I wanted to compare the difference between a higher volume workout and DF5x5 and figure out which one my body responds to the best. So far, I am absolutely LOVING it.

I have NOT taken new measurements yet. That reminds me that I really should do that within the next few days - thanks! I might try and get some pictures done too, if I have time. :Perk:

HA! It's my turn.....I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS!!! :lmao:

Thanks RT! :heart:

SG, I am working on getting some photos!! AND I am very much looking forward to Monday - :dance2: :RADAR :dance2:

January 19 :qt:
7:45 AM
5 egg whites
¾ cup Honeydew
½ cup oatmeal

11:30 AM
2.2 oz Heart to Heart Cereal
Protein Shake (1 scoop) mixed with water

1:45 PM – GYM
Weight: 124.4 lbs
Ok so today’s workout was brutal!!
5 sets of 10 on dips and chin-ups.
The two exercises are alternated, with a 1 minute rest in between.
I got finished and my arms felt like lead weights, but I LOVED it!! :heart:

2:45 PM
Protein Shake (1 scoop) mixed with Creatine and ¾ cup apple juice

3:30 PM
1/3 cup tuna
1 sm white potato
¼ cup spaghetti sauce
¼ cup onions

5:15 PM
2 Tbls Natural PB

8:00 PM
½ cup pork
½ cup spaghetti noodles
¼ cup mushrooms
¼ cup onions
¼ cup sweet and sour sauce

Total Calories = 1389
Protein 125g (37%)
Carbs 157g (43%)
Fat 33g (21%)
Fiber 17g

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Bunny
I am glad to hear that New things are fun Look forward to your progress

If you wanted to incorporate supps during the bulk, you really can't go wrong with SesaPURE & Glucorell. SesaPURE wastes excess calories. When you overeat, it voids the excess calories rather than having your body store them as fat. No matter what kind of macro the calories come from, or so they claim . With Glucorell, the supp aids in the glucose uptake into your muscle cells. So they are better fed. But maybe more importantly, since your body stops burning fat in the prescence of insulin you don't want the insulin to be in your blood for a long periods of time. Glucorell helps by increasing glucose uptake to keep the insulin levels down so your body can continue burning fat for a longer period throughout the day.

Simply put, bulking is to add muscle not fat. Insulin adds fat. Glucorell limits insulin.

PureCEE is way more potent without causing stomach or water bloat like monohydrate is rumored to do. I really didn't have the problem, but I do know other women have mentioned it in the past. When I started the CEE, I really didn't notice too much of a difference at first, but I went off it, I did notice a drop in my strength. Everything is individualistic anyway, but I prefer the CEE.

Thank you so much for the input. I just started implementing SesaPURE into my diet last week...not sure if I can tell a difference yet, but is there any particular time of the day that is better then another to take it? I haven't experienced too much bloating yet from the creatine I am currently on so, I may stick with it until I finish the bottle. Though, I am really interested in trying the PureCEE as well!! How much of the creatine do you usually take a day?

The UTI must have been due to the hubby being off!!!! Take a cranberry supplement everyday and tha should prevent you from getting them...I take more on the day I mess around with my hubby just to be safe lol

I don't know whether to be embarrassed or laugh. So, I'm laughing!!! :FRlol: GymGurl, you rock!

Wait until IP reads this!!! LOL! :busy: :horny: :busy:

iceprincess said:
Thank you so much for the input. I just started implementing SesaPURE into my diet last week...not sure if I can tell a difference yet, but is there any particular time of the day that is better then another to take it? I haven't experienced too much bloating yet from the creatine I am currently on so, I may stick with it until I finish the bottle. Though, I am really interested in trying the PureCEE as well!! How much of the creatine do you usually take a day?
You are very welcome. :) I didn't bloat from powder, and to the best of my knowledge Skittles didn't either.

PureCEE (Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL) comes in 500mg per capsule. The label states to take one cap per 40 lbs of body weight, so I'm taking 4 right now, which would amount to 2 grams. I would be fine at 3 caps, so I may decrease dose within the next few weeks. :)

Last edited:
Gymgurl said:
The UTI must have been due to the hubby being off!!!! Take a cranberry supplement everyday and tha should prevent you from getting them...I take more on the day I mess around with my hubby just to be safe lol

:FRlol: :FRlol: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! You crack ME UP Gymgurl...You are so right though, my husband didn't know what hit him when he got back and walked in the door. I think he is STILL recovering. :p :qt: :heart:

Gymgurl said:
I hear ya', Sista'!!!!!!!!

iceprincess said:
EXCELLENT reading for you ***Click Me***

Top Bottom