Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IcePrincess Journal

Good Morning!!

Work has been crazy today and I am just now getting yesterday's information up! Hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL week!! :heart:

January 17
8:00 AM
5 egg whites
½ cup oatmeal
¾ cup Honeydew Melon
12:30 PM
Protein Shake (1 scoop) mixed with H2O

1:00 PM Gym
Front Squats: 5 sets of 10 (70lbs) - I love these, but man they are the rough!
Hanging Pikes: 5 sets of 10
Calf Raises: 5 sets of 10 w/ 30 lb. DB’s
Everything was done in giant set fashion with 1 minute between exercises. Front squat, 1 minute rest, Hanging Pikes, 1 minute, etc. Total workout time was right around 25 minutes. Wow, the workout was AWESOME today!!

2:15 PM
Protein Shake (1 scoop) mixed with creatine and ¾ cup Apple Juice and water

3:15 PM
1 grilled chicken breast
¼ cup spaghetti noodles
¼ cup corn
¼ cup spaghetti sauce
¼ cup onions

6:00 PM
2 Tbls Natural PB

9:00 PM
2 grilled chicken breasts
½ cup noodles
¼ cup spaghetti sauce
½ cup cauliflower, raw
1/8 cup onions

Total Calories = 1445
Protein 158g (44%)
Carbs 118g (32%)
Fat 38g (23%)
Fiber 11g

IP, here's a cute story to make you feel better: You've become a hit at my office. I was reading EF and looking through your journal when one of my coworkers got sight of your Avi. He was impressed to say the least and now Ice Princess is the synonym for hot girl. Lol!

I hope you get better soon! :heart:

Roonytunes said:
IP, here's a cute story to make you feel better: You've become a hit at my office. I was reading EF and looking through your journal when one of my coworkers got sight of your Avi. He was impressed to say the least and now Ice Princess is the synonym for hot girl. Lol!

LOL, that is sooo cute... I'm stealin' it! :) :rainbow:

Question ... well more like a few of them :)

Your journal reminds me of mine when I started for some reason :) I just reread all of it seeing that I havent BEEN AROUND. I cannot tell you how much I respect you girl. Your situation makes me appreciate 'life' so much more. Your hubby is awesome BTW.

Anywho, you started a new w/o program this week right? Whatcha gonna do?
Did you take new measurements? I think the last ones were from 12/12...
Are you taking any for of Creatine? I'll send you some PureCEE if you'd like. :)

Wow - work has been kicking my butt the past few days. I have put in overtime everyday this week and then yesterday, I almost pushed 16 hours NONSTOP!! Needless to say, I am draging a little today due to lack of sleep, and as you will soon see, lack of food!!

I am hoping that things will start to slow down towards the end of the month so that I can be a little more active on the boards again!! I MISS you guys :qt:

Today was a scheduled day off ;)

January 18
7:30 AM
2 egg whites
1 small pear

1:30 PM
½ cup tuna
½ cup noodles
¼ cup spaghetti sauce
¼ cup onions
½ cup Honeydew melon

5:00 PM
2 oatmeal raisin cookies

8:30 PM
2 grilled chicken breasts
½ cup noodles
¼ cup spaghetti sauce
½ cup green beans

Total Calories = 879
Protein 82g (38%)
Carbs 96g (42%)
Fat 18g (18%)
Fiber 9g

Roonytunes said:

HAAAAA :FRlol: :FRlol:

That is TOO funny! Man, he is reaching...judging strictly on a midsection shot...he hasn't even seen the face! LOL! :qt: :heart: It is flattering to know that I am the office hottie, though - WOW! :dance2:

By the way, thank you so much for the get well wish's. I am feeling much better now :bigkiss:

HA!

Trust me: if he had seen the face to go with the midsection shot, along with the gorgeous, hot ass and legs...well, I'd have to contend with stalker issues.

You should see when she does overhead squats, bent rows, pullups, or deadlifts in the weight room. I've actually had a friend comment that he always knows when we get there for workout because the weight room suddenly stops, slows down, or momentarily quiets down.

Heck, even worse (actually, FAR worse), you should see what happens when she walks through a cafeteria full of soldiers...

I just thank God everyday for blessing me!

:wavey:

*Bunny* said:
Question ... well more like a few of them :):)
I LOVE questions!! Bring them on :qt:

*Bunny* said:
Your journal reminds me of mine when I started for some reason :) I just reread all of it seeing that I havent BEEN AROUND. I cannot tell you how much I respect you girl. Your situation makes me appreciate 'life' so much more. Your hubby is awesome BTW.

You know what is funny, I think it was SG who told me a while back, that you and I are a lot alike and suggested that I pick your brain for knowledge! heehee Thank you so much for going back and catching up on my journal. Thank you for all of your kind words, you're too sweet!! And yes, my husband is pretty awesome isn't he, I couldn't have asked for better! :heart:

*Bunny* said:
Anywho, you started a new w/o program this week right? Whatcha gonna do?Did you take new measurements? I think the last ones were from 12/12...Are you taking any for of Creatine? I'll send you some PureCEE if you'd like. :)

Yes, I started a new program this week and I am SUPER excited about it. My husband and I just got finished with madcow's DF5x5, and now we are starting Waterbury's ABBH1 from T-nation. (for more info:http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459341) I wanted to compare the difference between a higher volume workout and DF5x5 and figure out which one my body responds to the best. So far, I am absolutely LOVING it.

I have NOT taken new measurements yet. That reminds me that I really should do that within the next few days - thanks! I might try and get some pictures done too, if I have time. :Perk:

As far as creatine goes...maybe I can see what your thoughts on it are and what worked best for you. I have been adding about 1 tsp. of Monohydrate Creatine powder to my PW shake. I can't say that I have really noticed a difference though...do you think that I should be taking more? Also, what other supplements would you recommend while bulking?

Thanks again for EVERYTHING and please keep adding any suggestions or input that you feel will further my goals! :bigkiss:

iceprincess said:
Yes, I started a new program this week and I am SUPER excited about it. My husband and I just got finished with madcow's DF5x5, and now we are starting Waterbury's ABBH1 from T-nation. (for more info:http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459341) I wanted to compare the difference between a higher volume workout and DF5x5 and figure out which one my body responds to the best. So far, I am absolutely LOVING it. I am glad to hear that :) New things are fun :) Look forward to your progress :)

I have NOT taken new measurements yet. That reminds me that I really should do that within the next few days - thanks! I might try and get some pictures done too, if I have time. :Perk:

As far as creatine goes...maybe I can see what your thoughts on it are and what worked best for you. I have been adding about 1 tsp. of Monohydrate Creatine powder to my PW shake. I can't say that I have really noticed a difference though...do you think that I should be taking more? Also, what other supplements would you recommend while bulking? I have been adding about 1 tsp. of Monohydrate Creatine powder to my PW shake. IMO, If you wanted to incorporate supps during the bulk, you really can't go wrong with SesaPURE & Glucorell. SesaPURE wastes excess calories. When you overeat, it voids the excess calories rather than having your body store them as fat. No matter what kind of macro the calories come from, or so they claim ;). With Glucorell, the supp aids in the glucose uptake into your muscle cells. So they are better fed. But maybe more importantly, since your body stops burning fat in the prescence of insulin you don't want the insulin to be in your blood for a long periods of time. Glucorell helps by increasing glucose uptake to keep the insulin levels down so your body can continue burning fat for a longer period throughout the day.

Simply put, bulking is to add muscle not fat. Insulin adds fat. Glucorell limits insulin.

PureCEE is way more potent without causing stomach or water bloat like monohydrate is rumored to do. I really didn't have the problem, but I do know other women have mentioned it in the past. When I started the CEE, I really didn't notice too much of a difference at first, but I went off it, I did notice a drop in my strength. Everything is individualistic anyway, but I prefer the CEE.

Thanks again for EVERYTHING and please keep adding any suggestions or input that you feel will further my goals! :bigkiss:
see pink

nelmsjer said:
HA!

Trust me: if he had seen the face to go with the midsection shot, along with the gorgeous, hot ass and legs...well, I'd have to contend with stalker issues.

You should see when she does overhead squats, bent rows, pullups, or deadlifts in the weight room. I've actually had a friend comment that he always knows when we get there for workout because the weight room suddenly stops, slows down, or momentarily quiets down.

Heck, even worse (actually, FAR worse), you should see what happens when she walks through a cafeteria full of soldiers...

I just thank God everyday for blessing me!

:wavey:

AWWW, what a sweet message!!! You guys are such a cute couple :)

Top Bottom