Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I won 2 trophies yesterday in Kingston, ON - Pictures added inside.

Re: I won 2 trophies yesterday in Kingston, ON.

I competed in the Eastern Ontario Pro Arm wrestling tournament...I won 2nd place left arm and I won "match of the day." This is becoming a habit.

That's awesome dude... congrats. Remind me not to challenge you to an arm wrestling match.

Some dude at the fair wanted to arm wrestle me. I was like wtf crack head? I should have dislocated his shoulder.

Congrates on the victory!

Thanks guys.

P.S. If something happens and it gets crazy back home, lots of military shit, bombs going off, etc...I have genuinely enjoyed knowing all of you and have made some good friendships on here :)

Thanks guys.

P.S. If something happens and it gets crazy back home, lots of military shit, bombs going off, etc...I have genuinely enjoyed knowing all of you and have made some good friendships on here :)

Your a crazy motherfucker Traz. Good luck, stay safe. Barring them having guns, I'm sure you could take any of those military fuckers and rip their arms off at the sockets and beat them to death with it.

Top Bottom