Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I wish i was a fuckin mod right now..winny fan youre a .....

Winny Fan is one of my favorite posters. Maybe you should be banned, KD? You're a pretty opinionated loudmouth, so if I don't like you, for example, should I start a thread to ban you? Don't think so. This is a fucking chat board, stop taking it so seriously. BTW, Winny, I liked your bottle avatar better. Maybe you should be banned unless you change it back...

Winny Fan you're a sad individual.

There is such a thing called TACT.

But then again; "What comes around goes around"

Time will tell.....and you will realize how amazingly
hurtful you are.

And don't give me the "Its only the internet" phrase
b/c normally what people say on here is how they
really feel, even though in real life it would be
considered "improper" to say.

Godspeed

Fonz said:
Winny Fan you're a sad individual.

There is such a thing called TACT.

But then again; "What comes around goes around"

Time will tell.....and you will realize how amazingly
hurtful you are.

And don't give me the "Its only the internet" phrase
b/c normally what people say on here is how they
really feel, even though in real life it would be
considered "improper" to say.

Godspeed

Yeah, it's like those old people who get all mean in their old age. People say they were probably always like that inside but it is only now that they are no longer able to keep it on the inside...*sigh*

helen

Days of the Tantric said:
It was a huge struggle with my wife at the beginning of our relationship because I had the stigma of being divorced and having a kid attached to me. It took me a long time to convince her that I really was the person I was presenting myself to be, but I won the battle.

My bright white ass, small penis and limited sexual prowess eventually won her over.

LOL whose gonna believe that around here???

Is your wife as psycho as me or what???

Oh sorry, no offense to your wife. But i doubt she'd survive long here...do you think, Tantric?

Or is she here already and a fave poster LOL? *grin* :D

Stigmas are shit aren't they? Being gay, mentally ill...the wrong color, height, breast size, penis size etc....

*whatever*

love
helen

p.s. silly me i forgot - this is after a chicks WF experience, i guess...or whatever :rolleyes:

so he has had a good time i guess and she's a...

DIRTY FUCKING WHORE

:(

Last edited:
I don't think Frackal had his feelings hurt by some words on a monitor.

However, Kakdiesel and winny fan should have a deathmatch using lighters and bamboo shoots.

Top Bottom