Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

speak now or forever hold your peace my friends.

LOL, WTF are you using, those 30 bars for a $1 Irish Spring bars? :lmao:
I use some kinda sissy ass moisturizing women's soap that the women uses, I think it's like Dove, comes in a greenish box. But the shit still burns my pee pee eye trust me. Everytime I beat off with it, it feels like I'm pissing fire balls the first time I take a pee.

That burning is probably the Chlamydia, not the soap.
I do not mess with skank hoes brah. And it's the soap cause it only happens when I jerk off with the soap.

Seriously, I would prob like it a lot better if when I clicked new post it would actually show me the newest post...I click on new post and it shows me posts from 1/12...WTF?? Today is the 20th.

Retarded.

Seriously, I would prob like it a lot better if when I clicked new post it would actually show me the newest post...I click on new post and it shows me posts from 1/12...WTF?? Today is the 20th.

Retarded.

We were actually talking about that in another thread. I hope they fix it soon.

I use some kinda sissy ass moisturizing women's soap that the women uses, I think it's like Dove, comes in a greenish box. But the shit still burns my pee pee eye trust me. Everytime I beat off with it, it feels like I'm pissing fire balls the first time I take a pee.
Ohhhhhhhh so you do jerk off in the shower? ;) :D

Top Bottom