Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i will eat McDonalds every day until i win that

HumanTarget said:
the doctor is going to be like "You know, your blood isn't moving".
As if it were thickened with cornstarch. Damn, McD's desn't sound to bad about right now. I love their breakfast shit. Damn you HT...Damn You. :evil:

jack_schitt said:
I'm about to go hit them up for a few egg McSomethings myself...
hells yeah. Mr. Rogers and the Bass player. can you say egg mcmuffin?? eggamufin?

Last time Monopoly came around they cut the game short for some reason. I think peeps were counterfeiting the game pieces.

Why not just inject high-fructose corn syrup straight into your liver and save on the calories?

I've not eaten at Micky D's since they poisoned my brother and me on Christmas eve about 15 years ago. We met up in town for a chicken jobbo and spent Christmas Day trying not to die.

blut wump said:
Why not just inject high-fructose corn syrup striaght into your liver and save on the calories?

I've not eaten at Micky D's since they poisoned my brother and me on Christmas eve about 15 years ago. We met up in town for a chicken jobbo and spent Christmas Day trying not to die.
you need to avenge that. i would try and take out that clown.

blut wump said:
Why not just inject high-fructose corn syrup straight into your liver and save on the calories?

Everyone knows that they use poison on Christmas Eve....DUH... :worried:

I give them the finger every time I drive past but they don't seem to care. I think I'll have to hit the clown if I want their attention.

Miss%20McDonald.1.jpg

Top Bottom