Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I went into GNC with a friend yesterday...

geedub

he was buying some ZMA (he hasn't tried it yet, I'll let you know when he tells me what he thinks) and the guy working there recommended that he try some "secretagogue-one"!
Has anyone heard anything, good or bad, about this?

i have heard of it. Little positive or negative feedback. None of my feinds have ever tried it but owners of stores say that it's hot. Who knows? Ever think of trying igf, hgh, or 19 nor?:fro:

I dont know about america.
but in australia i have found the ingredients are cheaper to buy(seperately) than the combination of the three together. (we have some good cheap vitamin copanys now)

nutz232: that maybe so.........but if you dont get any of the minerals from your diet. it might be a valid supplement.

thats why some people get good results on some products (because they are deficient in that area) and others dont (they already have an abundent supply in their diet)

Some people diss tribulus.....but its because they have high test levels already. When i had low test levels trib worked like a dream. Now that i have fixed up my diet.....i have high levels of test. I did a run of trib and was dissapointed, until i found out from my doctor how high my levels were.

Its all a question of do you need it.

bodybuilding.com is one of the worst places I've seen to order online. the moderator keeps deleting the posted complaints about customer service. not everyone has a problem, but enough to make me shop elsewhere.

www.dpsnutrition.com is pretty low and out of twenty or so buys from them not so much as a one has been late more than a day or messed up.

Top Bottom