Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I was just arrested!!!

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!! What the hell was I thinking? You can definately get carried away in this internet world we`re in.

It started off as no big deal, I went to the park this morning with my daughter (tough life I know) She played on the swings and slides etc... for a while and we watched the DUCKS... DUCKS! Do they really not echo when they quack? hmmm let me see. I don`t know why, but I got this crazy idea I would take one home to find out. First of all, if you want a 2 year old to Laugh her ass off, Chase around a duck for a while... anyway, I get this thing into the trunk of my car and we`re heading home. I get to the fornt entrance of the park, when a policeman stops me to ask some questions. As he`s talking, the freaking duck is quacking it`s head off in my trunk, so when I answer him, I talk louder and louder to mask the quacking. long story short... I just got back from the police station AND I had to pay a $1500 fine for animal freaking cruelty! wtf? is that?

I swear I was`nt gonna do anything to harm the fucker, I just wanted to experiment for the echo. They did`nt buy that story and said I was lucky not to get health violation warrants on top of my fines.

What a morning! Lesson learned, A law is a law, no matter what your intentions are. I`m just sorry my kid had to see all that shit. She id LHAO at me chasing the duck though. That was priceless.
 
Did they cuff you ? I would hate for my kid to see me get arrested. Sorry to hear about that.
 
I know you are kidding. You seem too bright to do anything that stupid.

You are kidding,right?
 
JerseyArt said:
I know you are kidding. You seem too bright to do anything that stupid.

You are kidding,right?


It was just a one time thing. What the hell is so wrong with it? If I did`nt get caught and did the test, what would have happened? I would have just bought the duck back to the park. No one harmed.

It was just bad timing, and the whole chasing the duck around may have caused a bigger commotion than I expected.
 
About 5 minutes to catch it. I was out of breathe really quick. It`s like HIIT damn! I actually caught it like 3 times but it kept flapping away from me with feather ruffling everywhere. Other people were watching, they may have tipped off the cop. Maybe they thought I was gonna cook the damn duck, again.

I think the fucker took a shit in my trunk. It`s all over my lawn chair I have in there. This is not good. What the hell am I gonna tell my wife? Does this go on your permanent record?

I DO have to show up for court, I have the court date set if I want to contest it. The guy at the station said I could have been in worse trouble if they gave me the health violations.
 
gonelifting said:
STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!! What the hell was I thinking? You can definately get carried away in this internet world we`re in.

It started off as no big deal, I went to the park this morning with my daughter (tough life I know) She played on the swings and slides etc... for a while and we watched the DUCKS... DUCKS! Do they really not echo when they quack? hmmm let me see. I don`t know why, but I got this crazy idea I would take one home to find out. First of all, if you want a 2 year old to Laugh her ass off, Chase around a duck for a while... anyway, I get this thing into the trunk of my car and we`re heading home. I get to the fornt entrance of the park, when a policeman stops me to ask some questions. As he`s talking, the freaking duck is quacking it`s head off in my trunk, so when I answer him, I talk louder and louder to mask the quacking. long story short... I just got back from the police station AND I had to pay a $1500 fine for animal freaking cruelty! wtf? is that?

I swear I was`nt gonna do anything to harm the fucker, I just wanted to experiment for the echo. They did`nt buy that story and said I was lucky not to get health violation warrants on top of my fines.

What a morning! Lesson learned, A law is a law, no matter what your intentions are. I`m just sorry my kid had to see all that shit. She id LHAO at me chasing the duck though. That was priceless.

Dead ducks can't quack !
 
manny78 said:
Dead ducks can't quack !

Exactly, you should have eaten the evidence
 
lollerfalls.gif
 
JerseyArt said:
Exactly, you should have eaten the evidence


Now that I think of it, can he legally make me open my trunk? He did`nt stop me for any violations. He was just told by other park-goers that I had a duck in my trunk. (and he heard the quacking)
 
Heh heh heh.....You are definitely too wrapped up in EF if you actually start doing shit like this. Karma to you though for the attempt.
 
gonelifting said:
Now that I think of it, can he legally make me open my trunk? He did`nt stop me for any violations. He was just told by other park-goers that I had a duck in my trunk. (and he heard the quacking)

I'm not an attorney, but I dated a girl who was married to one. Plus I've seen numerous episodes of Law and Order, so I feel reasonably qualified to answer your question.


Legally, it depends on whether he was bigger than you or not.
 
No bro, see above. Although I am a pathological liar, so I can see why you would assume I was.
 
JerseyArt said:
No bro, see above. Although I am a pathological liar, so I can see why you would assume I was.


Damn I did not know that. Maybe you can give me some legal advice bro?
 
Sure

My advice is to deny everything. Then ignore it. Eventually it will all go away. That's how I deal with all my problems really, and its always worked for me.
 
cute story
your lil girl didnt see you get arrested did she? if so that sucks.
too bad they slapped you with the fine at least it wasnt the max they could have given you, at least you know not to stick ducks in the trunk anymore
 
Dakotah said:
at least you know not to stick ducks in the trunk anymore



What the FUCK? Please read the post again! I did NOT have sex with the duck!!!

I`m deleting this thread.
 
He he, I've had a few beers right now, but this is the funniest shit I've read for a long time. And being a lurker on this forum, that says alot. He he great story.
The "LHAO" remark was also a nice touch.

Wether (spelling?) it is true or not, it still deserves karma.
 
gonelifting said:
Now that I think of it, can he legally make me open my trunk? He did`nt stop me for any violations. He was just told by other park-goers that I had a duck in my trunk. (and he heard the quacking)
normally if its just a routine stop, or even for speeding they cant search your car...but the quacking from the trunk=reasonable suspicion
 
Among the top three stupidest things ever done where no one died.

Congratulations, Mr. Stealafuckingduckfromthepark Man, we salute you!



:lmao:
 
No one died, because my wife has`nt come home yet. I`m probably not gonna be here later.
 
My wife just got home and I told her. Guys, I`m sorry, I can`t post here any more. I did`nt think she`d be this upset.
 
well just explain to her she will have no birthday and christmas presents for the next 2 years because you just bought her a 1500 LHAO session of which will last forever in her memory.
 
Sticky!


lmao
 
i thoguht bumping these old ass threads was a non no?
 
Lestat said:
i thoguht bumping these old ass threads was a non no?

This is a classic sweets! ;)
 
wtlftr said:
why was this thread opened again? Confused

Bran asked for it
 
How'd you like to be chasesd by something much larger and stronger than you, snatched up from your home, and tossed in a trunk not knowing where you were going?

I'm not crazy PETA member but I do feel bad for animals being mistreated.
 
deltreefitness said:
How'd you like to be chasesd by something much larger and stronger than you, snatched up from your home, and tossed in a trunk not knowing where you were going?

I'm not crazy PETA member but I do feel bad for animals being mistreated.


Listen bro, I fed the damn thing first. Feed me a Pizza and you could chase me all you want.

This is bullshit. Please remove these threads that incriminate me. I've paid my debt. I actually love duck now.


with lemon and a side of salad.
 
gonelifting said:
STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!! What the hell was I thinking? You can definately get carried away in this internet world we`re in.

It started off as no big deal, I went to the park this morning with my daughter (tough life I know) She played on the swings and slides etc... for a while and we watched the DUCKS... DUCKS! Do they really not echo when they quack? hmmm let me see. I don`t know why, but I got this crazy idea I would take one home to find out. First of all, if you want a 2 year old to Laugh her ass off, Chase around a duck for a while... anyway, I get this thing into the trunk of my car and we`re heading home. I get to the fornt entrance of the park, when a policeman stops me to ask some questions. As he`s talking, the freaking duck is quacking it`s head off in my trunk, so when I answer him, I talk louder and louder to mask the quacking. long story short... I just got back from the police station AND I had to pay a $1500 fine for animal freaking cruelty! wtf? is that?

I swear I was`nt gonna do anything to harm the fucker, I just wanted to experiment for the echo. They did`nt buy that story and said I was lucky not to get health violation warrants on top of my fines.

What a morning! Lesson learned, A law is a law, no matter what your intentions are. I`m just sorry my kid had to see all that shit. She id LHAO at me chasing the duck though. That was priceless.

police.....

aren't they great!
 
pintoca said:
:lmao: this shit is hysterically funny!!!

So, this is where all the Duck-related jokes with Gonelifting come from...



No, that was from another incident. No one tell him.
 
Was the duck quacking louder and banging on the trunk hood like a mob kidnap victim when it heard the cop?
 
deltreefitness said:
How'd you like to be chasesd by something much larger and stronger than you, snatched up from your home, and tossed in a trunk not knowing where you were going?

I'm not crazy PETA member but I do feel bad for animals being mistreated.


I've had it happen when I was younger, actuall riding in the trunk isn't that bad.LOL

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
suck to be you. for kicks, feed the ducks alkaseltzer. THey can't fart or burp then their stomachs blow up and they die or something like that. I haven't done it, but heard about it

Whiskey
 
gonelifting said:
Listen bro, I fed the damn thing first. Feed me a Pizza and you could chase me all you want.
This is bullshit. Please remove these threads that incriminate me. I've paid my debt. I actually love duck now.
with lemon and a side of salad.
So, did they take up a collection & help you with your fine. They should've for the entertainment.
 
Now that this is behind me, I'd like to thank all my support staff who stood by me in this tragic event that took place. Especially my wife, because without her understanding and patience, I would'nt be here and on the right path I'm on now. and also for the plumbing thing...which I don't want to discuss.

I really would like my name to not be synonymous with ducks or ducknapping anymore. Please respect that and respect me, for I have changed my ways. Thank you all. I'm glad we can look back and have a good laugh about it.
 
legally a cop cannot make you open your trunk.. they can ask u to and if u do then what they see can be used as criminal evidence.. now if u said no i dont want to open it there was nothing he could do but get a search warrant which would and could take hours for a judge to okay!!
 
Top Bottom