Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

i want to try shrooms

I did them once. In high school. I ate a quarter thinking it was an 8th. There were a ton of caps in it too. I also smoked some purp...I was sick too. LOL!!!
It was a bad trip. I think it's because I was getting over food poisoning.
 
what kinda trip was it, am i gonna get high then see those trolls with the shiny don king hair dancing around my kitchen
 
the one time i did then ...my boy finally made me...we had a quater and we split like 1/8 th of it.....and the fucker was like they arent working like 20 min into it....

so he talked me into spliting the other 1/8th. surre enough as soon as we ate that the first shit we ate kicked in .....i thought i was going to die
 
jon79 said:
the one time i did then ...my boy finally made me...we had a quater and we split like 1/8 th of it.....and the fucker was like they arent working like 20 min into it....

so he talked me into spliting the other 1/8th. surre enough as soon as we ate that the first shit we ate kicked in .....i thought i was going to die

So did I.



2 old asian people pulled up in the driveway. They got out of the car and looked at me...right as they turned their head. They got giant bug eyes and looked like alien flies. One had a big purple head with green bug eyes and one had a giant yellow head with giant pink bug eyes. LOL

My dick looked like a fat ass purple mushroom with different patterns when i went to pee. I saw my face look like it had kinda scales on it. It was fucking weird.

I'd probably do it again in a better atmosphere, and not while i was sick lol.
 
I ate some when I was in High School with a group of friends and we sat in a circle and laughed all night long... weird .. we never talked we just laughed there was 8 of us.. weird. first and last time... Just go out in your backyard and pick one if you want to trip...hehehe
 
don't eat more than an eighth for your first time. make sure you at least have access to a place that is safe and familiar to you. it'd be best for your first time if you surrounded yourself with some good bors, avoid douchebags and sketchballs at all costs. your mind isn't gonna completely fabricate shit, pretty much the shapes and colors of shit are going to be distorted and sometimes things will look a lot different than usual. not sure about banging on shrooms, i feel nauseous on them so i wouldn't even wanna. Just remember that it all ends in a matter of hours, and you will get your mind back and be fine. nobody has ever overdosed on shrooms. shit will get INTENSE
 
The one time I did them, I was with my buds and like 30 mins after consumption I was trippin balls. All their faces started melting and everything, the walls, pellows, even the floor would move !!
 
they are so fun, try eatting 2 grams. then if that doesn't kick in within 45 minutes eat another 2.

when you do them go for a walk in the woods, or atleast be outside. nothing worst than being inside on zoomers
 
the first time i did it was alot more intense than the second time.

we did it in a mall, and a nice movie theater, and acted like fools but it was so fun.

second time i sorta got ripped off and it wasn tintense at all, only a few spurts of real visuals, everything else just looked super cool and interesting and i had good talks.

for the second time looking at my body freaked me out cause my hands were glowing weird colors, and my one friend didnt wanna do it and was super patient and awsome about it, and whenever we had a question hed tell us whether or not we had to worry...

"my hands are neon is that bad,"

"your normal"

"oh okay nice"

and went back to enjoying it
 
you are guys are messing with some weak shrooms if you are eating an 1/8th, esp for the first time.
the shrooms i've gotten 1.5 grams and you are tweaked
 
The lunatic is on the grass
The lunatic is on the grass
Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs
Got to keep the loonies on the path
The lunatic is in the hall
The lunatics are in my hall
The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
And every day the paper boy brings more
And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forbodings too
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
The lunatic is in my head
The lunatic is in my head
You raise the blade, you make the change
You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane
You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me.
And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

"I can't think of anything to say except...
I think it's marvellous! HaHaHa!"
 
Tirpitz said:
you are guys are messing with some weak shrooms if you are eating an 1/8th, esp for the first time.
the shrooms i've gotten 1.5 grams and you are tweaked


hell yeah, my buddy used to grow shrooms in a spoor aquarium in his garage, you'd literally be merked of off a cap
 
borris said:
hell yeah, my buddy used to grow shrooms in a spoor aquarium in his garage, you'd literally be merked of off a cap
fuck doing drugs like that
i'll never fuck with anything but weed and possibly test.
fucks with my head waaay too much
 
i got them rainbow colors in my cup.

iv been wanting to try that since i started listening to lots of 3*6 lol
 
Tirpitz said:
explain wtf?
What them girls really know about that yellow tuss, tuss
Or them rainbow colors all mixed in a cup
That'll make your dick hard when you ready to fuck
I bet your momma told you bitch you better not fuck wit us
We some cool type niggaz, all we do is smoke
And we sip on syrup, sittin on the front porch
Till we get real dizzy fall down on the floor
And if I get myself dippin, dippin on some more
 
SublimeZM said:
What them girls really know about that yellow tuss, tuss
Or them rainbow colors all mixed in a cup
That'll make your dick hard when you ready to fuck
I bet your momma told you bitch you better not fuck wit us
We some cool type niggaz, all we do is smoke
And we sip on syrup, sittin on the front porch
Till we get real dizzy fall down on the floor
And if I get myself dippin, dippin on some more

i never understood sizzurp.
is it cough syrup mixed with liquor? or liquor mixed with crushed up codeine?
sounds ignorant either way
 
Top Bottom