Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i want to retreat further into the interior

Roustabouting?

aka fly over country...montana, idaho or northern washington state.
my job allows me to do so, gf and i have been talking about it and seems like it will be put into motion as soon as i can make a lateral move.
sick of city life and the consumerism that dominates it
discuss
Us negros will find you anywhere...even the Ukraine.

How can your neighbors watch your every move if they're so far away?

You know, I don't know HOW they do it but they sure as hell comment on EVERYTHING that goes on over here... Probably has to do with the unimpeded line of sight between here and there. Like I said, I can still see their house and that's too damn close.

You know, I don't know HOW they do it but they sure as hell comment on EVERYTHING that goes on over here... Probably has to do with the unimpeded line of sight between here and there. Like I said, I can still see their house and that's too damn close.

Nice little house on the fucking prarie life

Living in an unpopulated place is one thing, and living in wilderness is another. The places you mention, Montana, Idaho, Washington, have real wilderness thanks to government owned lands, national forests and parks etc that you just aren't going to find in Texas or Georgia. I know there are remote places in those states, but both have been mostly fucked up by private land owners taking it all over, deforesting it, and putting fences around it.

I lived in a very remote place in the mountains of CA for 2 years. It took a while for my wife to get used to it, but when we finally had to leave, it tore our hearts out. It was great.

Think Wyoming, rob

a bit too desolate rob/knob, mizzoula or cour de lene (sp stfu) is what i was thinking.
dig oregon and wa, but a bit too libtarded

kitstreasure i am from backwoods MI so fairly used to rugged ruralness
and currently i'm not living in a major metro area, in between san fran and portland
san fran is 8 hours south
p-town 4 hours north.

d-tone i have no problem with negros esp the wemmin folk...but with that said i'm not moving to a 100% black area anytime soon

bigassgourd, i really dig texas, the peeps are great...but my MI blood boils in the heat, and doing my current profession in Texas, it just doesn't pay enough...the state agency i could work for in texas pays less than i make now...to make it worth it for me i would have to be compensated better in a job like we discussed

headholio, those places you mentioned are were my job opportunities exist...and were did you live in norcal? i live and work in the siskiyou mtns

Top Bottom