Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Want To Get Bigger - Naturally!

MonStar1023 said:
Super Girl 22
Creatine really shouldnt cause any bloating... I have taken it for years without any type of bloating whatsoever... are you taking in a lot of water while on creatine? That is very important, especially during the loading phase. I agree with Valdez stating that a woman naturally has lower horomone levels than a man and therefore needs a lowered training volume. Training more than 3-4x per week will result in overtraining in my opinion. I would suggest following a routine training each bodypart one time per week, using basic lifts, reps 6-10, with your form flawless. I would also would suggest a diet high in protein (at least 1g per pound of bodyweight) and calories (15 x bodyweight or more depending) to support muscle growth, and an amply amount of sleep every night (7-8 hours+). Good luck! :D:D

Grizzly
I guess everyone is different bro. I didnt mean to offend I was just giving my opinion. I have never come across anyone who spends more than an hour or an hour and a half TOPS and made continuous gains. I am FAR from an HIT advocate I have tried HIT and it didnt do anything for me at all. I train with moderate/high volume 4x a week.

SSAlexSS
Working out 2x per week is not the answer. Intensity, consistency, increasing the weight each week, and compound movements are all valuable tools in growth but just stating to 'workout two times per week' is absurd.

But I found that 2x per week is soo good! I gain even more doing 2x per wek than doing 3+ per week!
And HIT is great! Infrequent workouts where you GAIN EACH WEEK! If I don't gain in one exercise, then I gain in another! Training lots of times per week is great for strenth, but not great for size.

Why spend most of you time in gym gaining nothing, when you can spend less time in the gyma and spend more?

Again, before the steroids, the pros of yesterday trrained only 3 times per week, NOT 4+ . Anbd guess what, early bodybuilders were impressive for drug free phisques! Today, the art of gaining muscle DRUG FREE is lost! Infact because of drug freaks the real way to gain muscle is being ridiculed....

I guess we should thank Arnold Schwartznegger, Ronnie COleman, Flex, and others pros for convincing us that working out 5-6 times per week is good (except that drugs and genetics that make it all work).

its true that DRUG USING ELITE LEVEL bodybuilder won't grow too much workijng out 3 times per week. But we are discussing NATURAL bodybuilkding in this thread, right?

If you guys want to talk about CHEMICALLY ENHANCED ROUTINES then I guess the appropriate board would be "ANABOLIC DISCUSSION" .

ok?

Super Girl 22 said:
i'm currently training 4x a week for about an hour to 2 hours a day (mon-thurs with fri, sat & sun off). i weigh about 117lbs (5'4) and i really dont have much body fat (dont know the % yet). I want to get bigger but i dont want to take steriods. i was taking creatine a while ago but i found it makes me look too bloated. my friend suggested taking creatine with glycerol because it will make me bigger and cut ( i dont know how true this is). does anyone have any advice or know what type of supplements i can take to make me look bigger and ripped??? any help is appreciated.

You will NOT GET BIGGER by training more. 4 times per week is a bit extreme for naturals.

Just because all the big boys train 4-4+ times per week IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU SHOULD TRAIN LIKE THEM.

It is funny how people try to have the same workouts like the pros do yet don't take steroids and aren't such genetically gifted like the pros. Back in 30,40,50, and 60 bodybuilders trained 3 times per week!
And they had impressive phisique for being naturals. Infact working out 3 times per week or less was the ONLT THING THEY COULD DO. Today with creation of STEROIDS, bodybuilding training became TRAINING FOR STEROID USERS. Infact some of todays guys are SO LUCKY and take SO MUCH STEROIDS that ANY routine will work for them. However I don't think that you are one of them.

Just because latest Mr O is doing 4x times per week does not mean that you should be working out 4x week.

Also, FORGET ABOUT SUPPLEMENTS! Suplements can not make a poor program work!

Do not listen to Grizzly. What works for him WILL NOT WOKR FOR YOU. And I do not even think that his routines works so good for him either.

I think we should have a supergirl showdown about who the real supergirl is on this board, how about a mud wrestling competition...?

I volunteer as referee :D

hardgainer (wishful thinker)

Bigger and Muscular?? What for?!

....unless you're looking to become a MAN, whatever happened to feminine looking women, I think it's alright to be tone and defined but...BIG and MUSCULAR!, no man in his right mind would look at you as a real female.
Let put it this way: Image an would be Arnold S. working out his ass off trying to look/become like (having the shape and curves of) Marilyn Monroe, Claudia Schiffer or Cindy Crawford, would you call him then: a nice manly looking MAN ?????!!!!! I don't think so - get your principles and perspective (and desires as well) straight and in order!
My two cents!
The Corsaire
Boarding party.....AWAY!:smash:

SSAlexSS...
Not to start a debate but I COMPLETELY disagree with what you have said. You honestly dont seem to have any reasoning behind what you have said:
"You will NOT GET BIGGER by training more. 4 times per week is a bit extreme for naturals. Just because all the big boys train 4-4+ times per week IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU SHOULD TRAIN LIKE THEM. It is funny how people try to have the same workouts like the pros do yet don't take steroids and aren't such genetically gifted like the pros."
No one ever said that you would get bigger by training more. A routine of 4x per week is NOT extreme or excessive. Between 3-4x per week is a good amount of training and its not by any means excessive in my opinion.

"Infact some of todays guys are SO LUCKY and take SO MUCH STEROIDS that ANY routine will work for them. However I don't think that you are one of them. Just because latest Mr O is doing 4x times per week does not mean that you should be working out 4x week."
The latest Mr. O trains 6 DAYS per week NOT 4. So just understand that a natural CAN get by with 4x per week. As much as you think you have to inject all kinds of steroids to train more than 3x per week.

"Also, FORGET ABOUT SUPPLEMENTS! Suplements can not make a poor program work! Do not listen to Grizzly. What works for him WILL NOT WOKR FOR YOU. And I do not even think that his routines works so good for him either."
Bullshit forget about supplements. What you mean to say is that supplements cannot take the place of a sound diet or a solid training program. Supplements do have their place. They SUPPLEMENT your diet. They can HELP you achieve your goals. Supplements are not magic pills that completely change your entire body but they do help. How the hell would you know what would work for someone else? How do you know Grizzly's routine doesnt work wonders for him? I dont think its cool to try and tell someone else what their routine does for them bro.

Corsaire...
Everyone is different bro. I can understand what your saying about a woman looking feminine. But bare in mind that not every single woman wants the same thing. I also wouldnt argue that NO man would look at a woman whos big and muscular. Personally, it doesnt appeal to me, but there are definitely guys out there that it appeals to. And a lot of guys would rather be skinny and scrawny than big and buff. Everyone's different bro. :D:D

absolute hardgainer said:
I think we should have a supergirl showdown about who the real supergirl is on this board, how about a mud wrestling competition...?

I'm not trying to get HUGE. i want to be a bit more defined and slightly more muscular than i already am. i want to hear the comments when i'm walking on the beach "damn, that girl works out!!" i look good and toned now but i want a bit more....not too much or anything masculine

just remember, we nattys have to take time, and make it ours. it takes a while to get to the next level when you are a natural. but im certain that with hard work, a solid diet, and lots of dedication. you will pull it off

absolute hardgainer said:

she is a poser and can never be a supergirl... she is in it for the comments and the looks... not for the love of the sport... i lift because i fucking love it!!! Besides how great it makes me look

I have advice that's sure to work, but you won't like it. If you want bigger muscles, you need to feed them with real food. Lots of protein, good fats and carbs.

Try eating 15-18 cals per pound and 1.5 grams of protein per pound.

I've made strength gains by working out three days a week--1 day lower body, 1 day chest and bis and 1 day back and tris.

Lift really heavy and EAT!

hmm monstar some of the points u say r tru but some are also not. u can lift 4 times a week very easily and still amke great gains. shit i lift 5 times a week for college. depending on whihc body part u do there is a recovery period that goes along with it, u can only do squats and dealdlifts once a week. bench u cna do as many as 3 times and ive had great gains doing so. also any small bodypart can be worked eod ie forearms, calves, abs. the key is to manipulate ur diet so that u r tain in more calories than r used. creatine is good in my opinion it increases atp levels whihc enables u to work out longer. u may get bloat off of it but this is completley individualistic. try out different programs and see what works best for u would be my advice. start at one bodypart a week supergirl then continue to add as u feel it gets easier. stick to the basics

Top Bottom