Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to destroy my back? Any ideas?

Power Cleans twice a week..

Work out 1 - power cleans down to 3 rep max. then hit 3rm for a few sets.

Workout 2 - Full Snatch. 4s @ 5r . Snatch helps develop explosiveness off the floor. So when you go back to your power cleans you can continuesly pull heavier weight..

I actualy do power cleans on Squat Heavy day
and snatchs after box squats. The snatch is just an extention of speed squats while getting in a great trap workout, if you use reasonable weight...

I don't know if you have access to industrial grade chain that you could suspend from a power rack, but if you do, I would recommend doing GM's off the chains. Since you are starting in a crouched position these GM variation place a stress on your back that will have it sore for days. Last time I did these, about 5 months ago, it was hard to walk the next day, and my back normally doesn't get sore.
So, if you don't have chains, then just set the arms in the rack to a height that would simulate the position you are in when you are deadlifting. I recommend a 3 rep max with a belt, then, if you can, do weighted pull-ups, BB rows and BB shrugs.
Your back should be fried, and your deadlift boosted. :chomp:

Do deadlifts followed by rows and weighted pull ups. Works for me :)
or you can try smashing a boxing bag with your back

somethign that makes me sore in my back (which hardly ever gets sore) is straight arm barbell pullovers

Top Bottom