NJjuice22
New member
Every day I hear story after story about "this married chick banging this guy", "this engaged chick went home with another guy last night" ...etc. etc...
this guy at my job is banging some chick at work daily ( sometimes 2-3x in his office) , now this girl is engaged to be married in a couple months. I had to tell him to stop talking to me about that situation as it makes me want to puke. fucked up shit is I played football with her fiance and I feel bad for him cuz he's a good guy(i know him on a "hey how are ya" basis) but I cant say shit..its not my place..
Last night while out ( i was on fire btw) my boy was grinding with some engaged girl who kept whispering in his ear "if my fiances sister wasnt here, I would bang you tonight" she asked him for his number also. nasty hoes.
the entire women's lib movement has fucked society. My opinion of the female population as a whole has dropped considerably . I personally will never put my faith in another woman, i rather just know they are a slut and probably banged some dude the night before while out with her friends ...so then I just can just do my thing also.
this guy at my job is banging some chick at work daily ( sometimes 2-3x in his office) , now this girl is engaged to be married in a couple months. I had to tell him to stop talking to me about that situation as it makes me want to puke. fucked up shit is I played football with her fiance and I feel bad for him cuz he's a good guy(i know him on a "hey how are ya" basis) but I cant say shit..its not my place..
Last night while out ( i was on fire btw) my boy was grinding with some engaged girl who kept whispering in his ear "if my fiances sister wasnt here, I would bang you tonight" she asked him for his number also. nasty hoes.
the entire women's lib movement has fucked society. My opinion of the female population as a whole has dropped considerably . I personally will never put my faith in another woman, i rather just know they are a slut and probably banged some dude the night before while out with her friends ...so then I just can just do my thing also.

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 
















you
But I don't roll that way. I don't have an issue with other adults doing whatever it is that consenting adults do.