Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think I need to change my tatics...

Most women above 30 are like a fine automobile. You don't just jump in there and turn the key and slam the pedal to the floor. You have to warm the engine a little first. Slowing down, passionate kisses, petting, fondling, whatever floats thier boat. That is where the kissing comes in. If they are not turned on by the kiss you are most likely not getting any further. A woman is a sensual being and if she is not warmed up correctly expect an epic fail moving forward. Bro needs to learn how to passionatley kiss a woman and then maybe come back for a second chance. All that overly aggressive shoving your tongue down her throat shit will get you sent home alone. Lmao

Dead on! Kissing always was very important... And I don't share a kiss on the first date because of that... Its not just something I want to throw out there, esp if he's a very good kisser and the date went well... I'll be all worked up :evil:

Woman only make rules like that until they really really like someone.
Then they let loose and you can have your way with them.

Yea no kidding rob. If I had a dollar for everytime I heard "Ohhh I never do this", I would be rich.

Seriously, Frisky's age and she won't kiss on the first date?

If a girl's too eager to go to bed on the first date I definitely rule her out for serious relationship potential. But making out on the first date means things are going well.

And if I don't get at least a kiss at the end of the night, I assumed it must have sucked for the girl.

I'm not over the hill yet... sheesh... lol'

I haven't always been this way, and Its happend where yes the kiss did come on the first date, here lately that I've actually decided to date I don't really feel it necessary that very first date. A hug and maybe a kiss on the cheek is sufficent. I give tell signs that Im intrested... i don't have to kiss him for him to know ;-)

Dead on! Kissing always was very important... And I don't share a kiss on the first date because of that... Its not just something I want to throw out there, esp if he's a very good kisser and the date went well... I'll be all worked up :evil:

You think we're not going home to immediately wax the carrot after a great first date?

Go ahead and kiss for christssake. If you really like the guy, let him touch you boob for 5 seconds or so before you pull his hand away.

I'm not over the hill yet... sheesh... lol'

I haven't always been this way, and Its happend where yes the kiss did come on the first date, here lately that I've actually decided to date I don't really feel it necessary that very first date. A hug and maybe a kiss on the cheek is sufficent. I give tell signs that Im intrested... i don't have to kiss him for him to know ;-)

Men and women communicate in very different ways. Your tell signs better be obvious or they will go unnoticed.

See, from a guys stand point if a woman didn't kiss me at the end of the first date i would assume she wasn't interested therefore there would not be a second.
As far as a moment there is normally always that time in a date where it is either going to happen or it is going to be a missed opportunity. And lastly you made my point. That first kiss impression is going to be a lasting one so you better make sure you know what you are doing. If you are dealing with some teeny bopping 20 something then you might get away with that shit. but if you have a real woman she will walk away. I honestly don't think I would want a woman who would just drop her pants and give it up immediately. If she does that for me then am I so egotistical to think that I am the only one she has done that for? Yeah right. Lmao Most intellectually strong women that are worth having are worth putting some effort into getting.

Really? I'm 23 and good luck seeing me twice if your kiss sucks.

Top Bottom