Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I Survived!

Evil_Frisky

~Show Quality Bitch~
Platinum
LOL....... Ok yea I thought I'd trip over my own feet.. I was sure I'd have a freaking panic attack walking up the steps... But I made it through an entire day of what I can now look back and say was one of the greatest body learning experiences of my life.

I decided to do this comp on short notices.. my week was hectic.. tons of shopping, cooking, training, cardio.. etc. I didn't even have my final meals planned for Thursday and Friday.. I was in a panic when I realized I couldn't get intouch with a guy from the gym that was gonna help me plan this out. I turned to a Lady I trust dearly and watch make amazing changes in her body.. Thank You Sassy!

So I get my Thursday and Friday thing going.. Thursday was hectic, didn't plan far enough ahead with my food and got stuck a few times with no food and hours passing. Poor planning on my part.. hell I didn't realize how much food I needed! LOL.

Get out to get my spray tan, end up there for almost 2 hours.. but the girl was great and did an amazing job... I was going flat by the time I left there, really weird to watch your muscles do crazy things. Worked half day on friday and then ran a few errands and went and got another 3 coats of tan. By this time i'm eating green beans and potatos with my hand cause I forgot utensiles.. LOL..

Friday night I'm eating and realize.. oh CRAP.. what do I do all night, do I get up and eat.. do I not.. damit.. AGAIN! Poor planing, I can't find anyone to help besides the trainer that is with us that trains my friend.. and he wants me to chow on Snickers all day friday :rolleyes: .. UM NO~! So I wing it.. I learned alot about how my body responds to certain foods. Brocolli is a NO NO that entire week. I swear I looked prego with abs at one pt.. hee hee.

SATURDAY MORNING! Well I'm a wreck, up at 4 for a coat of protan and to start preping... nervous as hell (should have had a glass of wine then)

Round 1.. Besides almost tripping on the camera mans extension.. I didn't seem to wobble all that much. Was nervous as hell, During my first round in the two piece I get up there to do my 'quarter turn to the right bitch' and forget to breath forget to smile.. stiff as a freaking board, not one bit of fluidity to my posing... Just one big ol ball of nerves. Round 2 of hte morning show was the same thing.. just not relaxied enough.. though I found I was starting to fill out more.

So i survive the morning show... confidence is eh.. ok, knew my posing was way off but I was happy with the way my body came in.

Night show.. eh.. Friskers is calm as can be! Why the hell couldn't I have done this for the morning show. Posing was alot better.. body was leaner and harder and fuller. all about 6 hours too late.

So the results come in.. I don't make the cut.. I'm upset of course but I know what I need to work on and plan on going and talking to the judges to see what it is that they saw. Wait around for over an hour and in that time realize My friend left with my car keys, she can't find them in her car.. I'm stuck at the hotel with no way to get food.. the resturant is closed.. I'm tired, depressed, emotional, hungry and cranky! Not NOT a Friendly Frisky.
Get to the Judges table.. Finally and Ask for a critique and low and behold

THE DON'T HAVE MY FREAKING NUMBER ANYWHERE...... WTF..... They can't tell me shit! So I run to the photography booth and grab a few pics to show one of the Female judges and she tells me that my posing was way to strong, that I needed to loosen up, relax,(which I knew the minute I stepped off stage) .. Also that my legs over powered my shoulders and I should try to bring those out a bit or bring my legs down to match. Said my back was great and I had great legs and abs .. but the abs could be a bit thicker.

GOSH I'M GOING ON AND ON AREN'T I... HEE HEE

So.. no food no car.. Guess what I have for Dinner? A HALF A FREAKING FULLY LOADED PIZZA! omg.. yummy! Figured I wake bloated as hell but holy crap.. I woke up fuller and harder than Saturday! ;)


Woke up more positive.. talked to Cheffie alot and Spoke with Sassy.. Tried to call Miss but seems I put the wrong number in my phone and got some other Canadian women who I'm sure thinks some nut ball called her cause I was rambling on.. LOL.

I did this comp for the learning experience, and though I didn't take home a trophy, I took home the experience, made new friends, shared tips and learned alot about how my body works. Everything that both happened good and bad will only make me more prepared for my next comp. I know what I have to do.. i have two more weeks to lean up some more, bring in my trouble spots.. take alook at my diet and tweak what needs to be tweaked.

And then get my ass back in those 5" heels and "Quarter turn to the Right, Bitch" ;)


Ok so enough with all that bull shit... here are a few random pics thru the weekend.. Don't you even dare look at these if you tried that speed reading shit on this thread... LOL.. hee hee

morning show

62505m16.jpg


62505m17.jpg


62505m12.JPG


62505m6.JPG


62505m7.JPG


62505m14.JPG


evening show

62505e.JPG


62505e1.JPG



after the show

62505e6.JPG


Sunday Morning

626068.jpg


6260627.jpg


6260612.jpg


6260610.jpg


6260611.jpg


6260615.jpg


6260618.jpg


6260616.jpg


6260619.jpg


Thats all for now ;)
 
Last edited:
LMAO @ Killah

Great job Frisky! I like the last 2 pics....all casual and stuff.

You're looking ripped! I suppose I can GIVE you the ab contest trophy but that's only because I'm afraid you'll beat me up otherwise.
 
hamstershaver said:
great pics frisky, you did a great job getting in shape for the contest

Thanks Hammy! :kiss:
 
You look awesome...

Great work, you are very dedicated....U r so rippped.... :)
 
shit, the only thing I can critique you can fix REALLY FAST: I think your shoes are 1'' too big for you.

Other than that, amazing. Screw the "legs too big" comment, I think they rock.

Congrats on the new knowledge, at the end, that is all we have, plus the satisfaction
 
nice job. they got nothing on you. more boob to boob hand to ass pics next time!
 
pintoca said:
shit, the only thing I can critique you can fix REALLY FAST: I think your shoes are 1'' too big for you.

Other than that, amazing. Screw the "legs too big" comment, I think they rock.

Congrats on the new knowledge, at the end, that is all we have, plus the satisfaction

;)

LOL.. I had to get a half size too big because they didn't come in half sizes... hee hee

thanks Everyone :rose:
 
pitbullstl said:
Congrats Frisy!! Looking Awseome!!!

If have the time, list the names of the other people in the contest......because I think one of them is from St. Louis......Jen K. ??? :)

For the life of me I can't remember most of the names... LOL I do know they had two girls from Missouri but it may have been from the medium class. Which one do you think is... I can find out for you!

And Thank you ;)
 
Thanks guys and gals! Its been an adventure ;)
 
Frisky said:
Thanks guys and gals! Its been an adventure ;)


just gettin' started, Friskette.

:artist:
 
wutangnomo said:
Great job. What are/were your stats?

last weigh in I was 124 @ 5'6 Body fat.. I really don't know.. I was sub 12 the last time I checked ... but didn't check the week of the show.
 
Awesome...congrats, you look great.

Clearly you ignored all of Sassy's advice. Smart. :)
 
MattTheSkywalker said:
Awesome...congrats, you look great.

Clearly you ignored all of Sassy's advice. Smart. :)

:splat:


Thank you Matt!
 
i heard there was some boob-on-boob pics in this thread, where they at?

looking good friskette, props
 
wow you look incredible

i'm surprised what they said about your legs though, they looked fine, definitely not overpowering
 
How many children do you have?



Seriously.... You look AMAZING.... I mean FREAKING AMAZING!!!




Congrats darlin'.... 100% congrats!
 
Beached Whale said:
How many children do you have?



Seriously.... You look AMAZING.... I mean FREAKING AMAZING!!!




Congrats darlin'.... 100% congrats!

BW I have two kids 10 and 8

Thank you darlin :rose:






Thanks everyone! :bigkiss:
 
Lumberg said:
so which chick wone?

int he really clear pic the girl on the end (left side) with the blond hair won and the girl on the other end placed second.
 
good job girl and congratulations!!
you look beautiful, young and healthy.
 
Frisky said:
LOL....... Thats all for now ;)

just thought id do this to piss some people off... gratz!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
nutsnack said:
just thought id do this to piss some people off... gratz!

lmao

:chomp:
 
.




ok.. i just realized last night... i get to paint protan on frisky's hard, lythe, pre-contest neckidness...








Thank you, God.








:Chef:





.
 
ChefWide said:
.




ok.. i just realized last night... i get to paint protan on frisky's hard, lythe, pre-contest neckidness...








Thank you, God.








:Chef:





.

:evil:

Bring your gloves sweetheart!
 
Frisky - you won by showing up.
It will get easier being up there on that stage, you just have to keep stepping up ad facing the crowd, taking them in and doing your thing.

Frisky said:
So the results come in.. I don't make the cut.. I'm upset of course but I know what I need to work on and plan on going and talking to the judges to see what it is that they saw. Wait around for over an hour and in that time realize My friend left with my car keys, she can't find them in her car.. I'm stuck at the hotel with no way to get food.. the resturant is closed.. I'm tired, depressed, emotional, hungry and cranky! Not NOT a Friendly Frisky.
Get to the Judges table.. Finally and Ask for a critique and low and behold

THE DON'T HAVE MY FREAKING NUMBER ANYWHERE...... WTF..... They can't tell me shit! So I run to the photography booth and grab a few pics to show one of the Female judges and she tells me that my posing was way to strong, that I needed to loosen up, relax,(which I knew the minute I stepped off stage) .. Also that my legs over powered my shoulders and I should try to bring those out a bit or bring my legs down to match. Said my back was great and I had great legs and abs .. but the abs could be a bit thicker. morning show

pics removed from quote by cheffy.. TOOO damn long to read the thread with that.. dont kick me, Vel.

Thats all for now ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
velvett said:
Frisky - you won by showing up.
It will get easier being up there on that stage, you just have to keep stepping up ad facing the crowd, taking them in and doing your thing.

thank you Vel honey! and thanks for all the motivation....

Next one July 9th.. and if my body can keep going I'll be doing one maybe at the end of the month. Woohoo!
 
how did broccoli end up making you bloated? I'm dieting now and eat a pound or 2 of frozen steamed veggies daily, sometimes broccoli included.

Your legs look fine, fuck making them smaller, and having bigger shoulders would be icky.

How old are you?
 
Burning_Inside said:
how did broccoli end up making you bloated? I'm dieting now and eat a pound or 2 of frozen steamed veggies daily, sometimes broccoli included.

Your legs look fine, fuck making them smaller, and having bigger shoulders would be icky.

How old are you?

broccoli causes... eh... *cough cough* Gas as you know. LOL I tried EVERYTHING digestive enzymes, Beano.. Nothing helped me to get rid of the bloat from it. So i just stopped it completely...

thanks on the legs comment.. Im working right now to just cut them up more.

I am 31 suga!
 
Frisky said:
broccoli causes... eh... *cough cough* Gas as you know. LOL I tried EVERYTHING digestive enzymes, Beano.. Nothing helped me to get rid of the bloat from it. So i just stopped it completely...

thanks on the legs comment.. Im working right now to just cut them up more.

I am 31 suga!

Eh I think most guys don't care for the jagged looking legs on women, i know i don't, I like smooth curves, and you're calves are almost a little too ripped as it is but HEY whatever , if thats what judges look for and that's what you want...

So does only broccoli cause gas or any kind of fibrous veggies cause I don;t think I've ever taken notice
 
Burning_Inside said:
Eh I think most guys don't care for the jagged looking legs on women, i know i don't, I like smooth curves, and you're calves are almost a little too ripped as it is but HEY whatever , if thats what judges look for and that's what you want...

So does only broccoli cause gas or any kind of fibrous veggies cause I don;t think I've ever taken notice


I have that issue with all fiber veggies (just learned this) Its more of a bloat in my belly than anything. the last day before comp I had to take veggies out later in the evening because it wasn't going away.

The judges don't want ripped per say but smaller, no way in hell I can lose that much off my legs in a week so Im gonna take them down however I can.

I think the ripped look, looks better on stage... I have the three seperations I just need them deeper. Gonna try to give them what they want ;)
 
Awesome job Frisky, you look awesome in your pictures...

I feel soo fat and disgusting for eating that sub sandwich earlier now... :chomp:

congrats on your performance - even if it wasnt exactly what you wanted I think you still pulled through like #1 :)
 
you look AWSOME...but 2 things are bothering me

one- i didnt know you were a girl
two- i didnt know you lifted weights ;) :heart:
 
Top Bottom