Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I survived!

Frisky, an easy way to remember to smile is when you're practicing walking and posing smile, yes at 1st you're going to feel alittle foolish for smiling at yourself, but that way it becomes natural. You'll automaticly smile when your walking and posing.

*Bunny* said:
Well OMFG... You look fantastic Frisky...

Whatever the 'politics' of these shows, you look absolutely stunning...I'm actually a little speechless right now, and surprised...did you really stun the Buns??

Dang girl

:rose:

:bigkiss:

I can't wait to give you the biggest hug next time I see you :heart:

Wow...

My gosh I stunned the buns?!?! :qt:

Thank you darlin! now get around these parts and gimme a hug ;)

Frisky, even though you did not place, you know what you have to do to improve which is to your advantage.

No matter what the judges say, you look great in your eyes and that is what is important.

GOOD JOB!

Frisky said:

My gosh I stunned the buns?!?! :qt:

Thank you darlin! now get around these parts and gimme a hug ;)
Gurlll.. from our conversation in ATL, then following your log, to the awesome pics, the fantastic tranformation, hard work, etc.... I cannot tell you how PROUD I am of you, both for your physical and emotional success...

*HUGS*
:rose:

Girl you looked soo tight and awesome, I can't believe you didn't place in the top 3!!! Your a winner to get up there 2 weeks earlier than planned, what motivation and dedication!! I hope I can look that great in my next show :)

Fantastic job. Great tan and suit too. Loved all the pics. You've got your feet wet now - next time you'll strut out there onstage and knock em' dead.

Next time Frisky says... "Step aside 'biatch', my place is on the center X...and besides your standing in my light."

Take care. :rose:

"We deceive ourselves when we fancy that only weakness needs support. Strength needs it far more."

Quadsweep's Sister said:
Fantastic job. Great tan and suit too. Loved all the pics. You've got your feet wet now - next time you'll strut out there onstage and knock em' dead.

Next time Frisky says... "Step aside 'biatch', my place is on the center X...and besides your standing in my light."

Take care. :rose:

"We deceive ourselves when we fancy that only weakness needs support. Strength needs it far more."

Thanks darlin :rose:

And I wanted to give major props to you for turning me on to that rotation... I had to tweak a little but it worked WONDERS!

Still have to give you a call, this was way last minute... I'd like to hear your recommendations still for my next show in two weeks. I'm gonna contiune the rotation as were before.

Top Bottom