Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I survived!

Yeah frisky, the pics are a little fuzzy, but you were MORE than just competition for those ladies, I wasn't sure which one was you, but I picked the top three (i thought) out of the line up on the first few pics and one was you!!!!!! Get that posing down and you're sure to take a trophy home. It's always real scary the first time for any competition.

So the results come in.. I don't make the cut.. I'm upset of course

Well look at it this way! You got to live a dream most people might not ever get to live.You jumped in,gave it your best shot and thats all that matters!
I am sure everyone that knows you is very proud and i am sure next time you will knock'em dead! You've already got a taste so theres no stoping yea..Gitter Dun!!!

Sorry didnt read you long letter i stop at the important part...

I've been wondering all weekend where in the F*ck was my call, and how you were doing.... :chomp:

Huney, you shouldn't expect to win the first show, well get a trophy because you're new to competing, politics what can you do! But don't think for a minute that you aren't a winner, you most definiately are to get up there on that stage and do that.

And I for 1 as are any others on here extremely proud of you. :rose:

Hmm Frisky your body is just sick...WOW you look incredible, but I expected nothing more.

Oh and you'll be surprised what the junk food will do for your body. Did I not tell you about the cheesecake I had in the morning before competing at night last time.

And girl, smile more ;)

:heart: ya

a few more

62505m16.jpg

62505m17.jpg

6260618.jpg

6260610.jpg

6260616.jpg

Last edited:
:bigkiss:

To all of you! EFladies have been a huge support and motivation to get my ass on track.

:rose:

Frisky i think you looked awesome....looks to me like you blew the other girls away...i honestly as far as looks go think you looked the best

Those two "official" photos do you justice. Nice capping on the delts, etc. Aside from just improved posing (trust me it took me 3 competitions to get comfortable w/ my stuff), balance your delts & your quads and you have really nice shape. You leaned out so nicely! And smile! Cuz ya HAWT!

Really soooooo proud of you !

Sassy69 said:
Those two "official" photos do you justice. Nice capping on the delts, etc. Aside from just improved posing (trust me it took me 3 competitions to get comfortable w/ my stuff), balance your delts & your quads and you have really nice shape. You leaned out so nicely! And smile! Cuz ya HAWT!

Really soooooo proud of you !

thank Sassy :rose:

That was the morning show photos... looking back, my posing was not all that good but really not horrid for the side pose. I'm gonna work hard this next two weeks and I'll remember to SMILE ;)

:bigkiss:

Top Bottom