Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I survived!

Evil_Frisky

~Show Quality Bitch~
Platinum
LOL....... Ok yea I thought I'd trip over my own feet.. I was sure I'd have a freaking panic attack walking up the steps... But I made it through an entire day of what I can now look back and say was one of the greatest body learning experiences of my life.

I decided to do this comp on short notices.. my week was hectic.. tons of shopping, cooking, training, cardio.. etc. I didn't even have my final meals planned for Thursday and Friday.. I was in a panic when I realized I couldn't get intouch with a guy from the gym that was gonna help me plan this out. I turned to a Lady I trust dearly and watch make amazing changes in her body.. Thank You Sassy!

So I get my Thursday and Friday thing going.. Thursday was hectic, didn't plan far enough ahead with my food and got stuck a few times with no food and hours passing. Poor planning on my part.. hell I didn't realize how much food I needed! LOL.

Get out to get my spray tan, end up there for almost 2 hours.. but the girl was great and did an amazing job... I was going flat by the time I left there, really weird to watch your muscles do crazy things. Worked half day on friday and then ran a few errands and went and got another 3 coats of tan. By this time i'm eating green beans and potatos with my hand cause I forgot utensiles.. LOL..

Friday night I'm eating and realize.. oh CRAP.. what do I do all night, do I get up and eat.. do I not.. damit.. AGAIN! Poor planing, I can't find anyone to help besides the trainer that is with us that trains my friend.. and he wants me to chow on Snickers all day friday :rolleyes: .. UM NO~! So I wing it.. I learned alot about how my body responds to certain foods. Brocolli is a NO NO that entire week. I swear I looked prego with abs at one pt.. hee hee.

SATURDAY MORNING! Well I'm a wreck, up at 4 for a coat of protan and to start preping... nervous as hell (should have had a glass of wine then)

Round 1.. Besides almost tripping on the camera mans extension.. I didn't seem to wobble all that much. Was nervous as hell, During my first round in the two piece I get up there to do my 'quarter turn to the right bitch' and forget to breath forget to smile.. stiff as a freaking board, not one bit of fluidity to my posing... Just one big ol ball of nerves. Round 2 of hte morning show was the same thing.. just not relaxied enough.. though I found I was starting to fill out more.

So i survive the morning show... confidence is eh.. ok, knew my posing was way off but I was happy with the way my body came in.

Night show.. eh.. Friskers is calm as can be! Why the hell couldn't I have done this for the morning show. Posing was alot better.. body was leaner and harder and fuller. all about 6 hours too late.

So the results come in.. I don't make the cut.. I'm upset of course but I know what I need to work on and plan on going and talking to the judges to see what it is that they saw. Wait around for over an hour and in that time realize My friend left with my car keys, she can't find them in her car.. I'm stuck at the hotel with no way to get food.. the resturant is closed.. I'm tired, depressed, emotional, hungry and cranky! Not NOT a Friendly Frisky.
Get to the Judges table.. Finally and Ask for a critique and low and behold

THE DON'T HAVE MY FREAKING NUMBER ANYWHERE...... WTF..... They can't tell me shit! So I run to the photography booth and grab a few pics to show one of the Female judges and she tells me that my posing was way to strong, that I needed to loosen up, relax,(which I knew the minute I stepped off stage) .. Also that my legs over powered my shoulders and I should try to bring those out a bit or bring my legs down to match. Said my back was great and I had great legs and abs .. but the abs could be a bit thicker.

GOSH I'M GOING ON AND ON AREN'T I... HEE HEE

So.. no food no car.. Guess what I have for Dinner? A HALF A FREAKING FULLY LOADED PIZZA! omg.. yummy! Figured I wake bloated as hell but holy crap.. I woke up fuller and harder than Saturday! ;)

Woke up more positive.. talked to Cheffie alot and Spoke with Sassy.. Tried to call Miss but seems I put the wrong number in my phone and got some other Canadian women who I'm sure thinks some nut ball called her cause I was rambling on.. LOL.

I did this comp for the learning experience, and though I didn't take home a trophy, I took home the experience, made new friends, shared tips and learned alot about how my body works. Everything that both happened good and bad will only make me more prepared for my next comp. I know what I have to do.. i have two more weeks to lean up some more, bring in my trouble spots.. take alook at my diet and tweak what needs to be tweaked.

And then get my ass back in those 5" heels and "Quarter turn to the Right, Bitch" ;)

Ok so enough with all that bull shit... here are a few random pics thru the weekend.. Don't you even dare look at these if you tried that speed reading shit on this thread... LOL.. hee hee

morning show

62505m12.JPG

62505m6.JPG

62505m7.JPG

62505m14.JPG

evening show

62505e.JPG

62505e1.JPG

after the show

62505e6.JPG

Sunday Morning

626068.jpg

6260627.jpg

6260612.jpg

6260611.jpg

6260615.jpg

6260619.jpg

Thats all for now ;)

Last edited:
a total inspiration beyond description. I will do that race based just on the fire you put under my 'I CAN DO IT' with your sheer guts and determination.

thanks. I owe ya one.

Well, it builds character doesn't it?? LOL

Ahhhhh, the stories!!

I can't believe they didn't have your freaking number for even a critique!! WTF?? OK, rant over.....I think you look wonderful!! LOVE how the suit came out.....

Frisy who won?

Seeing the pics I don't get it your not too lean just right IMO Leg look great not overly seperated not sure what the judges there were looking for as from what I understand your bod fits the key figure elements.

superqt4u2nv said:
Frisy who won?

Seeing the pics I don't get it your not too lean just right IMO Leg look great not overly seperated not sure what the judges there were looking for as from what I understand your bod fits the key figure elements.

62505e1.JPG

^ in this pic..

First on Left placed first.. last on right placed second.. girl on the other side of me third, fourth is my friend the one in the gold and the girl standing with me in the pic with the red two piece, and fifth is the third from the right with the dark blue suit.

Great work Frisky you look marvelous (best Billy Crystal voice)

You could have called the kilted traveller, as I am sitting doing nothing in New Mexico. Oh well you'll get annoyed by me soon enough at Frisky show Lafayette.

BTW I am staying at the Best Western Acadia inn, I think it's the official contest hotel, and that's where I got the best discount, damn I love corporate powers.

Cheers,
Scotsman

No offence to your friend but there is that one pic of you guys side by side and IMO you look much better. Her tummy was bloated and your abs look perfect. Ah wathca going to do. It was a learning experience and you jumped right into it. Awesome work girl I am 100% sure that your other show is going to run a lot smother because of this experience.

Well OMFG... You look fantastic Frisky...

Whatever the 'politics' of these shows, you look absolutely stunning...I'm actually a little speechless right now, and surprised...did you really stun the Buns??

Dang girl

:rose:

:bigkiss:

I can't wait to give you the biggest hug next time I see you :heart:

Wow...

superqt4u2nv said:
No offence to your friend but there is that one pic of you guys side by side and IMO you look much better. Her tummy was bloated and your abs look perfect. Ah wathca going to do. It was a learning experience and you jumped right into it. Awesome work girl I am 100% sure that your other show is going to run a lot smother because of this experience.

You know her trainer was there and he's the one that convinced me to compete.. checked in on me thru out the day and came take a look at me. Yesterday he called me and said he was blown away at the results. Said he usually makes his picks and for the most part he pretty much picks good... Said he had me in the top three, definately tied for second and my friend coming in either fourth or fifth.

Top Bottom