Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I seriously had a dream last night

  • Thread starter Thread starter UA_Iron
  • Start date Start date
U

UA_Iron

Guest
That perk hit me with a 140,000 K hit.

Is that weird or what?

Seriously, I dreamt that.
 
nycgirl said:
Thinking about EF during sex is a lot worse than that. :worried:

damn, he must not be that good if your mind wanders like that.....
 
bran987 said:
perkele donated 140000 karma to UA_Iron on 16-Jul-2005 - 1:33 AM

you sure you were dreaming?

it was a weird dream, I was like wtf.
 
I had a dream that I donated 33,000k to KillahBee. And I woke up and it happened. I'm pretty damn sure at this point that KB has mind control powers and that he used them against me.

I see an email in my sent file that's to him and titled "kitty pics". I hope they're pics of my sister's cats and that he's not abusing his mind control powers. :bawling:
 
Raina said:
I see an email in my sent file that's to him and titled "kitty pics". I hope they're pics of my sister's cats and that he's not abusing his mind control powers. :bawling:
naw he dont got mind control, cuz i got those too.
 
no , that was 140,000 spankings that he gave you

Whiskey
 
Top Bottom