Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I said once I had them scanned I will post. Pics inside

Sorry gullie but those legs do NOT overpower your upper physique. I have competed and know that legs in the offseason look thicker than usual but when dieting down they shrink a lot. Trust me. There has only been one man on the planet with legs that MIGHT have overpowered his physique and that is Paul DeMayo "Quadzilla". And ya know what? He still looked awesome to me and AND symmetrical. Legs can never be to big. I remember my friend saying to me before I competed "If you lose it won't be because your legs are lacking" and then the other guy came in with a killer set of legs. So I guess the moral of the story is that your legs will never really overpower your upper unless you stop training upper. There is no lighting problem your legs needed some size in that picture (sweep) and your calves, although had size, needed some cut from the back. But all and all you looked awesome and your upper is killer. Just wanted to get my two cents in. Without criticism no one would ever improve. No flame man. Good luck in your up coming show(s).

Gullie, you looked very good. I am sitting right where you are right now. I am also 5'11" 250 and competed in the light heavies many times. The problem I had was that I was too tall to compete with those guys that were 5'7". I also took this year of from competition to beef up some and be ready to compete again in summer of 2002.

The idea you had that you over dieted for the contest is incorrect. If you looked good a day or so before the contest, the problem is water and you ability to carb load within the short time period you allowed yourself. I have made this mistake several times and came in small and very flat. Getting a pump is impossible. Even worse is the feeling that you know you could have beat your competition but now you look like shit because of a simple mistake.

Email me sometime and let me know your contest prep. If it included diuretics.....well, that is a long story.

Mor123, you are exactly right. I didnt say my legs were overpowering my upper in those pics. I know I lacked then so I did what any of us would, went back to the drawing board and my legs have come up. But I do agree with you 100% that your legs can never over power your upper. I would kill for Pauls quads. Thanks for the words for improvement bro. No flames taken ever, this is a sport based on critisism.

M18, It wasnt as big as you think or at least in my eyes it wasnt. I couldnt afford too much. My diet was very strict and I stuck to it 110% like I always do for a show. The diet changed every couple of weeks and I did carb deplete way too much. Cardio was at 2 hours a day at the high point.

Gullie,
Congratulations on doing what most cannot achieve. Accepting faults. SO many out there are in denial sometimes (Including myself here and there) but you just have to kick yourself in the ass sometimes.

Good luck

hey guy... you looked great... what did your training routine look like for you to get that big -frequency, sets, reps, etc??? i'm amazed at that... really good.

Top Bottom