Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I said once I had them scanned I will post. Pics inside

Thanks guys.

Pitbull, I am not sure of the exact calories but I can tell you this. I consume 7 meals a day. I take in about 70g protein per meal and about 50g of carbs. After I get my "meals" in I eat what ever I want. My protein comes moslty from red meat and shakes and my carbs come from rice and oatmeal. I do snack on what ever I want through out the day. I am not very concerned right now. I will see if I can add it all up but I would imagine somewhere near 5000 or so.

Jeeez bro if youare only 26 then you got plenty time ahead of you, they say you are at your bodybuilding peak at 32 so you got great scope to grow and make even further gains.
Nice one..

I dont care what anyone says, this guy looks like shit. yeah that's right porkchop you know who I am. Dont believe one word that comes out of his mouth, he is a skinny pile of dog shit right now. He does not even know how to train the right way, those are not even his pictures that he posted. You lying sack of shit. Why dont you put in the real pictures. I competed with this guy and I blew him of the stage. Just kidding porkchop. Those are his real pictures. I saw his show pictures and he looked better a couple of days before the competition. Later XXLporkchp

Gullie,very nice work your upper body is very thick+cut,bring your quads up slightly and then it's on ...great job

P.s. also thanks for your advice on my first cycle.:)

Great lower back bro!!! Your lats cut in nice and low and once you diet down from 270lbs you should be wide and thick. Need to work on legs a little more. It looks as if you are genetically prone to holding a little more fat/water in your legs than your upper body rather like Drexx.

Thanks guys. I will take the advice!

I have been killing my legs for the past couple of years and they are starting to overpower my upperbody now.

Killerloop, I have to disagree with you. It might look that way in the pictures because of the lighting or something but my legs come in before my upperbody. I think the reason I look so watery is the fact that I over dieted and probably began to hold some water. Just an opinion.

Muscle up, no problem.

Top Bottom