Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I really like Coke Zero

I don't see how it's different from reg diet Coke. i'm drinking a diet w/lime now. They shoulda made this bitch with Splenda.
 
I haven't seen/drank it yet :Chef: :tuc:
 
Dial_tone said:
I don't see how it's different from reg diet Coke. i'm drinking a diet w/lime now. They shoulda made this bitch with Splenda.

Much different taste. Coke Zero tastes a lot more like regular Coke than Diet Coke.
 
TheProject said:
But it makes me burp like you would not believe.

Whoo.

Any carbonated drink makes me instantly hiccup after each swallow. I almost never drink any sodas at all for that reason.
 
SoKlueles said:
drink REGULAR diet coke
it puts hair on ur chests dangg


and fat on the ass as well


LOL

but hey - it'll look like I have mad wallet
 
I've tried the Diet Coke w/Splenda, and the Coke Zero, and went back to regular Diet Coke. The other two have certain aspects that are reminiscent of regular Coca Cola Classic, but with new, unfamiliar aftertastes and overtones. The Splenda variety is oddly citrus-like. The Zero was better than the Splenda.
 
Their website confused the shit out of me. Not really a good place to get info on their drinks like ingredients. Just a bunch of trenday yuppie advertising.
 
deltreefitness said:
What's the differnence between Diet Coke, Coke Zero, and Diet Coke w/ Splenda? HUH?

One tastes like ass, one tastes like shit, and the other smacks of ass.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
One tastes like ass, one tastes like shit, and the other smacks of ass.

Cheers,
Scotsman


Exactly. All of it tastes like shit. Unless you're habitually drinking multiple cans of soda everyday, I fail to see how one soda could make that much of a difference in someones diet unless of course they are in a precontest diet.
 
OK I finally figured it out. Diet Coke is now sweented with Splenda. But they wanted to keep around the old diet coke so they renamed it Coke "Zero". So Coke Zero is actually the old diet coke sweented with Aspartame.

So those that think they're getting something new with Coke Zero are not. Pretty good marketing - SUCKERS! :evil:
 
deltreefitness said:
OK I finally figured it out. Diet Coke is now sweented with Splenda. But they wanted to keep around the old diet coke so they renamed it Coke "Zero". So Coke Zero is actually the old diet coke sweented with Aspartame.

So those that think they're getting something new with Coke Zero are not. Pretty good marketing - SUCKERS! :evil:

Close, kinda. Diet coke and Coke Zero are both sweetened with aspartame and the zero uses a mix of aspartame and sacchrin. They used a different formula it or something, but it tastes different and it's meant to. They also have the Coke with Splenda which in my opinion tastes like Splenda water. I don't like reg Diet coke but I think the Zero stuff is okay. I really prefer Pepsi ONE over all. :)
 
deltreefitness said:
OK I finally figured it out. Diet Coke is now sweented with Splenda. But they wanted to keep around the old diet coke so they renamed it Coke "Zero". So Coke Zero is actually the old diet coke sweented with Aspartame.

So those that think they're getting something new with Coke Zero are not. Pretty good marketing - SUCKERS! :evil:


Bzzt, wrong.

There are three diet cola products from The Coca Cola Compayn -- old Diet Coke, Diet Coke w/Splenda, and Coca Cola Zero. Diet Coke remains unchanged. Diet Coke w/Splenda and Coke Zero are quite similar tasting products, both are attempts to taste more like regular Coca Cola Classic, with differing degrees of success.

Oh, they have four diet cola products if you include Tab.
 
Mr. dB said:
Bzzt, wrong.

There are three diet cola products from The Coca Cola Compayn -- old Diet Coke, Diet Coke w/Splenda, and Coca Cola Zero. Diet Coke remains unchanged. Diet Coke w/Splenda and Coke Zero are quite similar tasting products, both are attempts to taste more like regular Coca Cola Classic, with differing degrees of success.

Oh, they have four diet cola products if you include Tab.

Why is there still old diet coke? And what is the difference between that and "Zero"? I know they both contain Aspartame and Phenylalanine.
 
Top Bottom