TheProject
New member
But it makes me burp like you would not believe.
Whoo.
Whoo.
Dial_tone said:I don't see how it's different from reg diet Coke. i'm drinking a diet w/lime now. They shoulda made this bitch with Splenda.
TheProject said:But it makes me burp like you would not believe.
Whoo.
SoKlueles said:drink REGULAR diet coke
it puts hair on ur chests dangg
RottenWillow said:Any carbonated drink makes me instantly hiccup after each swallow. I almost never drink any sodas at all for that reason.
TheProject said:But it makes me burp like you would not believe.
Whoo.
SublimeZM said:i gave up all forms of soda in 7th grade
iv had maybe 5 since then
knowing you, you're probably talking bout this guy and not the rumBileStew said:How is it with Capt. Morgan? Nevermind, I'm sure I'll find out later.
SoreArms said:knowing you, you're probably talking bout this guy and not the rum
.what??? no way. I thought for sure it has caffeineWODIN said:zero is caffiene free.
met ooLestat said:what??? no way. I thought for sure it has caffeine
no, 8th.Scotsman said:So that means your going into 9th grade now right?![]()
Cheers,
Scotsman
deltreefitness said:What's the differnence between Diet Coke, Coke Zero, and Diet Coke w/ Splenda? HUH?
ill take the one that smacks my ass, thank uScotsman said:One tastes like ass, one tastes like shit, and the other smacks of ass.
Cheers,
Scotsman
WODIN said:zero is caffiene free.
Scotsman said:One tastes like ass, one tastes like shit, and the other smacks of ass.
Cheers,
Scotsman
BileStew said:How is it with Capt. Morgan? Nevermind, I'm sure I'll find out later.

deltreefitness said:OK I finally figured it out. Diet Coke is now sweented with Splenda. But they wanted to keep around the old diet coke so they renamed it Coke "Zero". So Coke Zero is actually the old diet coke sweented with Aspartame.
So those that think they're getting something new with Coke Zero are not. Pretty good marketing - SUCKERS!![]()
deltreefitness said:OK I finally figured it out. Diet Coke is now sweented with Splenda. But they wanted to keep around the old diet coke so they renamed it Coke "Zero". So Coke Zero is actually the old diet coke sweented with Aspartame.
So those that think they're getting something new with Coke Zero are not. Pretty good marketing - SUCKERS!![]()
Mr. dB said:Bzzt, wrong.
There are three diet cola products from The Coca Cola Compayn -- old Diet Coke, Diet Coke w/Splenda, and Coca Cola Zero. Diet Coke remains unchanged. Diet Coke w/Splenda and Coke Zero are quite similar tasting products, both are attempts to taste more like regular Coca Cola Classic, with differing degrees of success.
Oh, they have four diet cola products if you include Tab.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














