Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need to start a cycle

Dropped02xd

Im 18 5'6 115pounds. Ive been working out for 6months and eating right and no mass put on. Im going to the doctor to get this checked:
Testosterone
Free testosterone
IGF-1 Estradiol
DHEA/DHEA-s
Full thyroid panel
Total cholesterol
LDL
HDL
Triglycerides
C-reactive protein
Homocysteine
Im pretty sure thoes will be low and my genetics keeps me from gaining.

I just started to research all of this and for my first cycle i thot i would start with Deca and D-bol and post with HCG and Clomid. Some advice would be GREAT.

my advise...
wait till for at least 5 more years.
if you've hav only been training for 6 months and your not happy, its because u have been training for 6 months, it take years and years to develope size.

This is not what you want to hear but...you need to wait. I agree with Sweed....5 years ideal but at least until your 21. The natural growth chain has not finished and you could risk damage to your growth plates and hormones. You are, however, on the right track with medical testing. Perhaps the results will reveal a problem that can be addressed w/o gear.

What is your diet like? You need to eat, eat, eat, and eat! The mass will come in time.

Good luck and please keep training! (s/b training for mass/strength not high reps)

If the doctor says that i have low counts on ne of thoes which will effect how i gain then im going to have to start up a nice beginer cycle. Ive been training for fire academy and i need to pack on some muscle quick. I have 3 months before it starts. Im 18 i doubt im going to grow any more. But well see when i get my results back.

yeah, u have lots of time to grow naturaly. just keep on training and packing the mass on. make sure to eat 1.5-2g prot. per body lb. everyday. , and keep your diet clean.

Dropped02xd said:
If the doctor says that i have low counts on ne of thoes which will effect how i gain then im going to have to start up a nice beginer cycle. Ive been training for fire academy and i need to pack on some muscle quick. I have 3 months before it starts. Im 18 i doubt im going to grow any more. But well see when i get my results back.

Remember also that everyone uses Test differently. Even though your counts are a bit low, does not mean that you will not get any results from the amounts that you already have. I know guys that are taking truck loads of shite, and not getting the appropriate results. I did my first cycle about 6 years ago and it was 200mg Deca/week for 8 weeks and 15mg D-Bol ED for 4 weeks. I grew like a weed!!! So some of the time it is not the amount of Test you have, it is what your body does with the Test that it does have access to (Free Test)

Top Bottom