Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i need help

me^24

i new at this... today a started a 450mg/wk cycle of t-propionate.... is that ok just by itself to build without gettin bloat or fat. im 190lbs 20%bf i wanna drop weight approx 20lbs and body fat 10% to be at what i want reg. im not doin shows or compet. i just need to change body comp

Probably should have lost some fat first before hitting the test, it wont help with fat loss. Just make sure your diet is spot on and go for fat loss while maintaining muscle with the test.

Probably should have lost some fat first before hitting the test, it wont help with fat loss. Just make sure your diet is spot on and go for fat loss while maintaining muscle with the test.

+1

1. Ask all your questions before you buy your stuff
2. Plan your cycle ahead of time
3. Stick with your plan all the way thru the cycle. Don't change horses in mid-stream

Needing to drop 20 lbs at 190 doesn't say a lot for your effort training/diet wise so don't expect miracles. I would have an anti-e on hand since you may be gyno sensitive; 25mcg T3 or one of Omega's fat burner supps; a protein shake to start/end the day.

DIDDO

All the Juice in the world won't make a squat of difference if you don't eat right and train your ass off.

Fasted Cardio in the morning on no cals, low carbs, high protein, moderate fats. That will help.

Research "Perfect PCT" in the search forums. DO IT ASAP

Make sure you have a good PCT, Prop is some killer stuff. The extra test may help with muscle retention and speed up fat loss a smidge but next time loose the weight first then bulk.

Top Bottom