Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I may have had a tanning bed "mishap".

jnevin said:
Nothing can stop me.

Noob?

you gave your cock tip a sunburn..............I stand by the "noooob" comment............but I do feel for you, that's gotta suck. How bad is it? Bad enough to be hating life?

redsamurai said:
you gave your cock tip a sunburn..............I stand by the "noooob" comment............but I do feel for you, that's gotta suck. How bad is it? Bad enough to be hating life?

Not bad. I can just feel it, it doesn't hurt. It wouldn't stop me from sechsing.

jnevin said:
Not bad. I can just feel it, it doesn't hurt. It wouldn't stop me from sechsing.

oh, so it's not bad enough that you can feel it rubbing on your boxers with every step? Well than it ain't bad............I was thinking it must be screaming at you with every step...........but hold on, that might come tommorrow, sunburns in general creep on you. God I can't think of a worse place to have a sunburn...........except maybe my eyeball or my asshole maybe.....???

LOL...

I hope you don't peel. If I saw a guy with a peeling willy, I would definitely run the other way.

Top Bottom