Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I mailed medical receipts to my ex-wife and she claimed they never came.

Status
Not open for further replies.
JavaGuru said:
Send certified to her work.

If she doesnt want to sign for it - then she wont sign for it.

If it is so important, just haul her ass into court. The judge will clearly see who is in the wrong and you will get your money. Right?

BIKINIMOM said:
If she doesnt want to sign for it - then she wont sign for it.

If it is so important, just haul her ass into court. The judge will clearly see who is in the wrong and you will get your money. Right?

I wouldn't want to do that? I'm scummy for accepting child support from a woman, remember??

biteme said:
ANGIE? IS THAT YOU? ;)

Is that the best you could do?

Get over the petty bullshit with you ex and stop using your daughter.

You wouldnt know what childsupport was for if it hit you in the head.

I am STILL trying to get over how you gloated openly to the board that now that you banged your ex for the extra support (how much could it be when you already had shared) you could now FINALLY afford sheets for your mattress and cable TV.

THAT was some funny shit mang.

Send it certified and keep a record of everything. I always recommend people to keep a journal of events, keep receipts - everything. Eventually some day she'll try to screw you over even more.

justinjones1963 said:
Send it certified and keep a record of everything. I always recommend people to keep a journal of events, keep receipts - everything. Eventually some day she'll try to screw you over even more.

She could give a shit about him. THAT is what is eating him alive. She didnt fucking screw him over. She cheated (not very nice but hey... such is life). The divorced. She remarried. He now has sole physical and is banging her for support.

How did ANYONE here get screwed?.... except perhaps the kid because her father is too busy trying to fuck her mother instead of paying attention to his child's obvious cries for attention.

BIKINIMOM said:
WERD

Scummy is not the word darlin - pathetic is.

Women like you are what makes me so glad that the man won for a change. I'll be you here.

YOU CAN'T STAND IT. YOU THINK ONLY A WOMAN IS ENTITLED TO CHILD SUPPORT.

PUH-LEASEEE. THIS IS THE YEAR 2006. THINGS HAVE CHANGED. GET OVER YOURSELF.

NOT SIT BACK AND WATCH THE SHOW FOLKS. HERE COMES THE HUNGARIAN CASTRATOR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom