Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I made it into yet another magazine...

BTW-all the proceeds from that show go to charity for RSD. Fellow minitruckers step daughter has it so the show is put on for that.

Awesome show though...I called my bro over at Kicker Car Audio and had them send me a few hundred gift bags, iKick Ipod docks, kicker headphones, etc give away at the show.

if you look close you can see some can coozies and keychains and shit in front of my truck I laid around so people could just help themselves.

bro is hydraulics frowned upon in the low riding world?
seriously, seems like the most pratical way so you aren't always
scrapping...or i guess bags would work too.
sup?

bro is hydraulics frowned upon in the low riding world?
seriously, seems like the most pratical way so you aren't always
scrapping...or i guess bags would work too.
sup?

Hydraulics are the most prevalent in lowriders (some do air)

However, with minitrucking (what this is) air suspension is the most popular. While some do hydro I don't like it at all, but the setup's nowadays are actually pretty awesome for ride.

all of the trucks I have are on air ride suspension. Each has a different setup in the rear, but the fronts are all the same. Except with the 87 it's running tubular front upper and lower control arms.

2 of them are stock floor body dropped, the lime one is just bagged.

the 2 bodydropped trucks ride around and look like slightly lowered truck (unless you wanna showoff or parking lot pimp and then you can roll about 1/8" off the ground)

the lime green one that's just bagged it will lift up higher than stock if I want it, but it rolls around and basically stock height.

Top Bottom